390xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a reminder, started 12-16-11 today is 1-15-12, don't get in a hurry now:laugh:

OH, I know, but thanks for the reminder. I'm never in a hurry when its my own saw. I don't even have any wood to cut yet soooo. It'll be soon. I'm going away at the end of next week, so it'll have to wait till after that.

OH, I know, but thanks for the reminder. I'm never in a hurry when its my own saw. I don't even have any wood to cut yet soooo. It'll be soon. I'm going away at the end of next week, so it'll have to wait till after that.

your killing me with the suspense:bang:

Yep Duane I agree. I am enjoying the thread! And yes you get those ones where you need patience, and not everything goes as planned.

...I'm glad you started it when you did, gives a great example of what it takes to put a good saw together,
including waiting for those little parts you can't run without. Thanks for the updates! :msp_thumbup:

Very true!

Yep Duane I agree. I am enjoying the thread! And yes you get those ones where you need patience, and not everything goes as planned.

Just think, it makes each update that much better, when you have to wait.

i made a trade deal on some of my 460 race stuff and some cash for a nice 385xp. ill be building me one soon. is the 390 cylinder much better than the 385

I ran an old ear plug as a vent for a couple weeks once in a 372 until I could get to the saw shop.

LOL. Good thinking, but are you hard of hearing in the ear you stole it out of?

i made a trade deal on some of my 460 race stuff and some cash for a nice 385xp. ill be building me one soon. is the 390 cylinder much better than the 385

No Idea Terry. Why not try out the 385, I've heard they can be made to be real good runners.

Latest posts

Back