390xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YUP, it wouldn't leave my mind till I went back out and checked.

I checked it against my 371bb, and either its a fluke it worked right, or that saw is pulling some serious compression, it hit 190psi.

If you read back through my Post in this tred,,, I believe I predicted it to hit 185+...........

payback

Brad it only takes about an hour you should already have it back together. Rember the pacer shot.:laugh:Steve

so let me get this right brad. your simply saying your sceerd of being beet again and again and again and again and again and again. :hmm3grin2orange::potstir:

Hahahahahaha!......You chainsaw nerds are beating your heads againist the wall. When in doubt, do what the motorcycles do.

Well its been a while since I dropped in and bugged ya so....... Is it done yet, Is it done yet, Is it done yet, how about now, how about now. :hmm3grin2orange:

Can't wait for the video!

GET A NEW GAUGE!!!!
Or when its under pressure spray it down w/ soapy water, might just have a loose fitting.

Well its been a while since I dropped in and bugged ya so....... Is it done yet, Is it done yet, Is it done yet, how about now, how about now. :hmm3grin2orange:

Can't wait for the video!

GET A NEW GAUGE!!!!
Or when its under pressure spray it down w/ soapy water, might just have a loose fitting.

No loose fittings. Won't be able to test it till beginning of Feb sometime.

Don't rush him fella's the DR. Must continue his research, and have a steady hand to perform the final surgery.:msp_thumbsup::D:yoyo:

Latest posts

Back