• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 390xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stihl for life

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
well i cant edit or do anything with my last crap post so i will make a new one. i have 2010 390 xp with very low hours on the new oem top end. up for trade the chain brake is broken ,but other then that .saw runs fine. looking to trade for a 441c, 044, 440 , or any saw in the 70cc range send me a pm . power head only i will be putting stock dogs back on .edit i just remember the recoil has 2 striped bolt holes i used lock tight and a little gorilla glue and there tiight as crap, works real well have not had a problem what so ever .reason for trade is 390 is over kill where i live.. thanks brandon...

Attachments

• 390,4.jpg
    390,4.jpg
    888.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 3905.jpg
    3905.jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 3904.jpg
    3904.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 3902.jpg
    3902.jpg
    415.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 3901.jpg
    3901.jpg
    423.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
good old straight gased lol that is how i bought it . so i rebuilt this saw for my self but is a over kill where i live .

lol i have a 372 ported by u silly i was looking into geting a stihl in the 70cc range. i will tell u what you port the 372 and i will trade u the 390 and $150

Welp, you can never have too many ported 372s.

Let me think on it......

What about shipping?

i pay for shiping there to you.. u pay to ship the 372 back to me?
. i do live in Ontario so it might be a bit more

I have one 372 that has a ported 52mm big bore kit on it. I got the kit from Matt in OZ. That one is an OE 372XP and is in very nice cosmetic condition. Would it having that top end be ok?

It's not really got a bunch of time on it, a few hours, but seems great. Real nice plating in these kits.

I'll get some pics in a bit.....

o ya looks nice i think we might have a deal .. i will have to sleep on it. i also might send u a hybrid 440/460 . do i get any deal on that for porting ? lmao

Back