• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 390xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol ok and how long will it be for the hybird to be done? like how many day will it take u to port it . also i will email you tommrrow about all this and we can talk about how we are going about this

holy **** lol well then i can send it later when your not so busy if that works but we will make are trade asap . lol need that saw for winter cuting lol .

holy **** lol well then i can send it later when your not so busy if that works but we will make are trade asap . lol need that saw for winter cuting lol .

Randy's alway busy man- there's a reason for that... and it's worth the wait. Best get that saw in line bro... cause the search is on for my next one/s. (just sayin) :ices_rofl:

Randy, Id like to see a "Hot" (performance-wise) 390xp run against a "hot" 661 (as a scientific experiment.... inquiring minds need to know):popcorn:

When are you planning to come and get these two that are here? I've about worn out that 2153.

Are you kickin my saws out of the shop? :ices_rofl:

Ha Ha. Probably the most action it's seen. Oughta be good and broke in by now. Does that mean I can't say that "it's only had 3 tanks ran thru it" anymore? :laugh: I may try to run up there Sun.... I'd like to run that 441cm if you've got it there (see if I wanta get one). If Sun don't work out it will be after the holiday. Im covered up with work right now.

I'm just funnin ya. I've only ran it at the GTG. (where it beat my 261)

They are fine sitting on the shelf......

When you do decide to come up give me a day or so notice, I wanna make sure I have sharp chains and wood to cut.

sounds good. I did finally buy a new 20'' Stihl ES bar and chain for the 044 so I guess Im commited to giving Stihl another shot now.:ices_rofl:

this'll be the first "worker" saw I've owned in a long time. I'm a "conditionalist" it makes or breaks the deal period-always. They all get used- but I don't abuse any of them. Might be nice to not have to be so careful with one for a change.

Back