• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 390xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you do not find what you are looking for send me a message in a few days. At one time I had about every Mac saw in that class Sp80, SP81, PM800, PM850 etc. probably 700 also. Right now everything is a complete mess and I cannot find a darn thing. Every time I ask my son about what he did with a saw I get a "I do not know" which I believe and understand but that makes it no less frustrating. I do know I had a near mint one in that class but the last I knew it resided with a well known bow saw collector

If you do not find what you are looking for send me a message in a few days. At one time I had about every Mac saw in that class Sp80, SP81, PM800, PM850 etc. probably 700 also. Right now everything is a complete mess and I cannot find a darn thing. Every time I ask my son about what he did with a saw I get a "I do not know" which I believe and understand but that makes it no less frustrating. I do know I had a near mint one in that class but the last I knew it resided with a well known bow saw collector
I'll let him decide if he want to swap saws again if not I'll send you a message! Thanks

Latest posts

Back