394xp price

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hyler89

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
So here's the question. I have a chance to buy a good cosmetic strong running 394 for $200. I've been looking to get 395 was wondering if there's really much difference. Also is that a reasonable price to pay

Run, don't walk to buy that saw for $200. I have one and I love it. It is unstoppable with a 34" bar. It never fails to put a grin on my face. I have never run a 395 but they aren't that much different. You can put a 395 jug and intake on a 394 case.

If I were you I'd steer clear of that saw, AND please send me the info needed to purchase that saw instead!

I'd buy a dozen 394's at that price knowing I'll never wear out the one I have. If you've not gotten the chance to operate a good 394/395 this would be the way to do it.

Buy it at that price and if you don't like it you'll be able to get your money back easily.

If you don't buy that saw asap.....l think we'll start calling you names. If its a runner and looks ok with a b/c just BUY IT! Why don't l eva find deals like this....Good luck! And if you don't like it or want to upgrade l'm sure it would'nt last a day in the AS trading post at double that price! :)

Thanks for all the info i figured I'd be a fool if I didn't jump on it. Gunna go see the guy today.

That's a great price for the saw, I just picked up a 394 this week for $350 and even that was a low price for what I got in my area. $200 is an absolute steal, do it!

So I jumped on it! After filling the tank three pulls fired right up seamed to tack and idle just right. Compression is right around 160... Plastic is faded and she's quite dirty but noting som compressed air n a rag won't take care of. I know I know didn't happen unless there's pics to prove so after I clean her up ill post a couple.

Awesome, enjoy the saw. I just picked up a 394 as well this week but I have yet to use it. I am looking forward to doing some milling with it soon though.

Back