395 fuel filter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
matty f

matty f

ArboristSite Operative
The pick up filter on my 395 has split the line twice in the last 8 months ,i have a feeling that last time it was serviced the pick up filter in the tank was replaced with a heavyier one than standard...so im curious as to what type is filtted as standard or would changing to a lighter one eliminate this problem?
or if any one else has experienced this..

Brad101

Brad101

ArboristSite Operative
Fuel line is probably getting old and needs to be replaced.

The correct filter part number is 503443201.

I doubt a "heavier" filter would cause the problem, though a filter with to large of a nipple going into an aging fuel line might cause it to split after a while.

Good Luck

matty f

matty f

ArboristSite Operative
Fuel line is probably getting old and needs to be replaced.

The correct filter part number is 503443201.

I doubt a "heavier" filter would cause the problem, though a filter with to large of a nipple going into an aging fuel line might cause it to split after a while.

Good Luck

cheers brad i was wondering if it was a case of the nipples to big! i really dont want or have time to replace the fuel line so ill order the part you have given me the number for, its getting to be a pain in the a**e cleaning out a blocked carb pre filter gauze in the middle of a big job when it decides to break off!and more worrying that it could make it run lean and seize!thanks again,mat:cheers:

Latest posts