4 poplars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I put only positive comments on the forum about you, NC.

me too. Til now. I understand he only has 5 years under his belt and if anyone think I am out to make fun of others sure ain't reading me right.
This guy wants to say he would be done by 4:30? Hell with the chuck and duck plus the big top kick he has ( and I am not knocking anybodies equipment here) by the time he got in and turned around he would have been beat.
Once again I apologize for going off but I don't take dissention very well at all. No sir. Come on here with that "pansy assed" crapola adn I just can't take it. Sure I should just stand behind my own vindication but I just can't stand when the peanut gallery starts in. It drives me crazy. Hey! I am walking here!

And I even stuck up for NC when he first starting talking crap. I said " he works pretty hard and takes a lot of pride in his work and is just a little sensitive cause he wants to be sure he is doing good work and all"

That is what I said isn't Plas? While that may be true I still am not going to put up with him still talking crap. With his experiance the last thing he should do is pretend he is a full bore tree service running around passing judgement on others least of all me.

your accusations are unfounded. Sure I bombed a hanger and when I realized it was no big deal I left it. So I burned up my cheap 12 strand, that is what its there for. I can be lazy, you are just a mushy climber.
You were the one who said you were tired. You were the one trying to cut a big limb on just your top rope. You were the one who mentioned " panzy assed". You were the one who put the limbs down the hill. You were the one cutting all hap-hazzard with the big saw cause you can't find the postion to cut it nice.
We took care of you and this is how you thank us? I know you. I know exactly how you operate don't think I don't. You want to open up your mouth for what? No, its not my intent to makes others feel bad just because. No sir, that's in yer head. A joke is a joke and that's all. You went a little further with your totally derogatory remarks. I have just got to see your operation in action. I know you have no WC policy and if you tell me you do then you are also a liar. I also know the guys you pay are bupkiss. Ask me how I know, go ahead. You started this crap, not me. And I will be damned if I will just sit and take it for a little skeeter beater. Like I said, we gave you a bone and you threw it in our faces. It was unfounded, yes it was.

We can go on all day but really it's not worth it. Me being tied in with my climber away from the riigging point cutting a 18"x20' piece of wood that had a good chance of coming back on me is wrong??? I was standing on the limb that was almost paralell to the ground cutting below my knees in which I felt more balaned and able to move out of the way safer and quicker. if thats wrong than horse crap i'll do again.

I've had to train all my help from the tree while looking out for my own azz in the tree and yes I manned up and did it. I would love to hire top rate guys to help me but quite frankly I just don't have enough work yet. I really have to trust my ground man to take care of me and really I trust my friends who never did this before over a hot shot tree guy. At least they will listen to my directions and do their best to watch my azz. Can't stand a guy that won't do it my way because of his bad azz treeman attitude.

As far as the WC thing look who's talking, I hire people who have other businesses and are insured both health and liability wise. Like you said it's not pretty but everyone has to start somewhere. When I get to the point where I can hire full time I will do the whole WC thing, with the economy like it is i'll be damned if i'm gonna go under just to make my WC payment.

And I even stuck up for NC when he first starting talking crap. I said " he works pretty hard and takes a lot of pride in his work and is just a little sensitive cause he wants to be sure he is doing good work and all"

That is what I said isn't Plas? While that may be true I still am not going to put up with him still talking crap. With his experiance the last thing he should do is pretend he is a full bore tree service running around passing judgement on others least of all me.

hey I said if you have anything to critque me on go right ahead, didn't I say that dan? you had nothing to say nothing at all. If you think I would have flipped out then you are misunderstanding me. Thats what I wanted, I don't climb with others very much so when the chance comes around sure I want to know different ways. It's all in yer head that I would flip out if you told me something. I totally walked on your and plas's job with no pride or ego.

This guy wants to say he would be done by 4:30? Hell with the chuck and duck plus the big top kick he has ( and I am not knocking anybodies equipment here) by the time he got in and turned around he would have been beat.
QUOTE]

I didn't say my equipment, I met I could of stayed longer and busted out plas's and that other one.

My head is starting to hurt man. I'm done with this thread. Let's tear it up on Friday on those Maples.

TMD you need to stop holding back suppressing your true feelings can cause mental and emotional damage. Also stop sugar coating things and tells us what you REALLY feel

TMD you need to stop holding back suppressing your true feelings can cause mental and emotional damage. Also stop sugar coating things and tells us what you REALLY feel

I agree, TMD why don't you tell SOM what you really think of him.:givebeer:

Plas and Dan we know this has nothing to do with the job. I have zero tolerance for bigotry and prejudice, certain issues that some people might find sensitive should just be left alone. You can say what you want, thats your right but if you want a dog fight then thats what you will get. I think both of you are disrespectful and your attempt to make me look like the villain while you guys sit on your pedestal is a big joke cause I know and you know that aren't saints. So if i'm in the wrong here then so be i'm sticking to my guns on this one and think I deserve an apology

Plas and Dan we know this has nothing to do with the job. I have zero tolerance for bigotry and prejudice, certain issues that some people might find sensitive should just be left alone. You can say what you want, thats your right but if you want a dog fight then thats what you will get. I think both of you are disrespectful and your attempt to make me look like the villain while you guys sit on your pedestal is a big joke cause I know and you know that aren't saints. So if i'm in the wrong here then so be i'm sticking to my guns on this one and think I deserve an apology

OK I thought I was done. Dude, when/how was I a bigot to you? I mean for one, you're white...can't believe I had to say this. My honest opinion of you, and it's been this since day one on the job, is that you came, did your thing, contributed greatly, you got paid, we shook hands, and you went home. Please let me know how I personally offended you. I respect what you've got going on. You took the time and money to get certified and you know a lot about the species and such. I'm not in a position to judge your climbing yet but it sure didn't look bad. TMD had a few tips for you that sure seemed accurate. He's a good climber and an experienced one at that. I'm sure there's a thing or two you could learn from him. There's a ton I could learn from you.

Regardless of what gets said on the forum, if I run into you again on a job I will be smiles and handshakes and nothing else.

OK I thought I was done. Dude, when/how was I a bigot to you? I mean for one, you're white...can't believe I had to say this. My honest opinion of you, and it's been this since day one on the job, is that you came, did your thing, contributed greatly, you got paid, we shook hands, and you went home. Please let me know how I personally offended you. I respect what you've got going on. You took the time and money to get certified and you know a lot about the species and such. I'm not in a position to judge your climbing yet but it sure didn't look bad. TMD had a few tips for you that sure seemed accurate. He's a good climber and an experienced one at that. I'm sure there's a thing or two you could learn from him. There's a ton I could learn from you.

Regardless of what gets said on the forum, if I run into you again on a job I will be smiles and handshakes and nothing else.

:cheers: Plas I think your a good dude and respect what you are trying to do. I wish you the best luck just learn more than just cutting down trees cause it will eventually get old if thats all you know how to do. Your learning and it is probably pretty awesome to you roght now, so keep learning and it will never become dull. They're is more to this than cutting. I have no beef other than some of the politically charged comments you make, not everyone thinks like you so don't put people down for that. We are all in this together and remarks like that will only complicate relationships. I mean come on dude think outside the box don't get stuck in your ways your too smart for that.

QUOTE]

I didn't say my equipment, I met I could of stayed longer and busted out plas's and that other one.

You said you needed to leave by 4 to go home and feed your dog. And if what you posted right above is the case why did you tell us you were to tired to do another tree?

I just wish you hadn't said the pansy assed thing then we could be friends. Sure that really pissed me off, all the other stuff IS just wind and my head hurts too. We were square with you and you called us pansies.

:cheers: Plas I think your a good dude and respect what you are trying to do. I wish you the best luck just learn more than just cutting down trees cause it will eventually get old if thats all you know how to do. Your learning and it is probably pretty awesome to you roght now, so keep learning and it will never become dull. They're is more to this than cutting. I have no beef other than some of the politically charged comments you make, not everyone thinks like you so don't put people down for that. We are all in this together and remarks like that will only complicate relationships. I mean come on dude think outside the box don't get stuck in your ways your too smart for that.

Ok, now I am confused. So we are not pansies now? Come on, just stick to off or on man.

I allready did some months ago but thanks for the advice.

It ok Dan we all know you have some deep hidden phobias. you know what they say about people with phobias.:givebeer:

Like I said if you want a dog fight thats what you will get

See now how is it that I want to fight? I really don't but it was you who came up with the pansy thing which started it all. Just say you are sorry for saying that and we can start laughing at all the BS we have been talking. I apologize to the others for all the BS in this post and cause I am not man enough to let crap like that roll off of me I suppose.

See now how is it that I want to fight? I really don't but it was you who came up with the pansy thing which started it all. Just say you are sorry for saying that and we can start laughing at all the BS we have been talking. I apologize to the others for all the BS in this post and cause I am not man enough to let crap like that roll off of me I suppose.

Nope can do bucko! You say your sorry for the remark you made about a certain someone on this site when we were leaving the job and then I will consider it. Thats the kind of **** I have no tolerance for.

Nope can do bucko! You say your sorry for the remark you made about a certain someone on this site when we were leaving the job and then I will consider it. Thats the kind of **** I have no tolerance for.

What the hell is the matter with you dude? You are crazy. Its Ok to be crazy I guess but yer nutz. Its one thing then another with you all coming from far out where it don't mean nothiing anyway. I have the idea you only came down to mess with us in the first place. Go away, I'm done. I am not mad anymore BUT I WAS. Hey, you still need help with that job? Get real.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back