4 poplars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I don't want to admit it lxt, after reading this pansey azz soap opera i'm starting to agree with you

I think you should get back on your anti-phycotics and whatever the hell IXT is blabbing about is way off base. I would think if you can't see that then you should get your eyes checked as well.

getting people to do what I can't? I have to say compared to me you are a low level climber NC. Nothing personal, that is the fact. Actually I was a not happy with having to drag them limbs up the hill no sir. You were to lazy to do it right. I could go on about what I think is panzy assed and I will but later.

IXT, you got nothing on me, most of what I post and how I post it is more just supposed to grab a laugh. You can see by my work what kind of guy I am and I can only think that by your negative response you must be jealous or something, I don't really know. Mafia wannabe? What are you serious? But there you go again Talking about what i pay people who come help me. You are talking but you don't know what about. Hey, if that is your world fine but its not mine.
Jump on me and you get it back is what i say. I also say I have seen more pansies trying to do it how I do for so long its funny they don't recognize. I think you should stop trying to bring me and the guys I work with down. Mafia wannabe attitude? Uh-huh. Yeah, you sound like one of those half wits who live up there. Who gives a #### about you? Not me. But I don't like when you talk #### like you know... cause you don't.

Mafia Wannabe? I don't get it. How do you make the attribution there? Mafia wannabe? Me? Really? Anybody else think that The Dan wants to be a Mafia Wannabe? I know I am a smart ass but a Mafia Wannabe? Maybe you are looking for another term Ixt?

:popcorn:

/

Keep watching cause for all the hard work I do I am getting pissed.

NC, keep climbing, maybe one day you will be as good as me. We paid you very well for what you did. Too much actually. That was a gift horse we gave you. Keep that in mind cause I know after climbing for the heavey hitters around here what you gave us equaled about a half day of work. Not only that but you are a lazy climber and you seem to have trouble finding the right spots to cut from. Oh, i could go on. Don't say nothing about me , my people or anything I do young boy. You just stand aside, keep your mouth shut and think about what is going on.

Jeez, some little bucked toothed, 5 year climber gonna open up his mouth on me? That little bastard ought to be gratefull. he should go work with J. Hoadley to get some perspective.

Like I told you Plas, its always a good idea to have a gun on the truck.You never know when someone is going go all nutzo on the job or something. Good for him he saved it where we couldn't shoot. Do you remember I said that? I said " you never know what wack job you might have to chase off the job site".

Jeez, some little bucked toothed, 5 year climber gonna open up his mouth on me? That little bastard ought to be gratefull. he should go work with J. Hoadley to get some perspective.

Like I told you Plas, its always a good idea to have a gun on the truck.You never know when someone is going go all nutzo on the job or something. Good for him he saved it where we couldn't shoot. Do you remember I said that? I said " you never know what wack job you might have to chase off the job site".

I do remember that indeed...

Poor me. All I want to do it cut twees down with my cwainsaw.

yeah, he was all nice and polite back then. Which was a real good thing cause if he tried any crap on the job-site he would have drove back home in pain.
Hell, you ain't any worse of a climber compared to him at this point.

See? that little ##### knew all the angles beforehand and now he wants to gap his yap? he answered our ad, we didn't call him. What a girl. Yeah, I got something for those who play that kind of crap face to face.
Hey. we tried to be cool with the guy. Maybe if we didn't overpay him and treat him with respect he would have been OK.:dizzy:
Little #####, I had to climb the biggest stick there, he said he was tired from just one and half. Boy, I will go circles around you NC. You go back to your momma's teet.

Last edited:
Yeah and they way he was jamming that big saw around up there you could tell he was on a wing and a prayer. Looked like a virgin trying to figure out where to put his penis. Just a lot of noise and quick movements. I almost said something but I knew he would go beserk at that point.

Ben,

Do you realize you are destroying your own thread?

You could just let the statements slide on by and let the thread speak for itself.

It would be a wise move on your part.

I'm going to delete this post in a few.......so please...nobody quote me.

No, i couldn't. That is one of my downfalls. I used to let my work speak for itself. Now I want vengance.

It's not to late yet. The delete option......go for it!

No way! We gave that kid a bone and he happily chewed it up and spit it back in our faces.:cry: Now everybody can know exactly what kind of gear I have on my truck ready to deal with any situation.

I have admit danny O if this was a reality show you'd have some good ratings but otherwise talk is cheap. Everything was fine and I thought the job went well untill you guys came on here to put on a little show for your crony.

I think you had this job all planned out from the beginning. you enjoy making others look bad but quite frankly I don't give #### about it. You are nothing to me and have no idea what I can do.

I was not impressed at all with your skills either, you hung a large limb up in plas's poplar and left it there knowing it could be a hazard. You did have a picture of it but now it's not in this thread anymore. Also you want to talk about lazy what about burning up your nice lower line in the crotch of that poplar because you didn't want to tie a block in the tree.

If you wanted me to rope that tree down we could have done that danny, i'm always up for sugestions. I could have climbed up plas's poplar and banged it out left the block in the tree and roped the rest of the 4th poplar down and been out of there by 4-4:30 but you want plas to have a chance so be it.

SO go ahead with your chatter but still what are you really proving,,,that you can keep a thread going on AS. Good for you:clap:

Yeah and they way he was jamming that big saw around up there you could tell he was on a wing and a prayer. Looked like a virgin trying to figure out where to put his penis. Just a lot of noise and quick movements. I almost said something but I knew he would go beserk at that point.

BS dan, and what now you gonna theaten me with your cool guns and thats not mafia wannabe. Don't make me die of laughter. I'm not afraid of you dan I mean ben. If you ever come around here talking your #### you better bring a gun cause I just might be a crazy person:chainsaw:

Quote)Originally Posted by TreeCo
Ben,

Do you realize you are destroying your own thread?

You could just let the statements slide on by and let the thread speak for itself.

It would be a wise move on your part.

I'm going to delete this post in a few.......so please...nobody quote me.(Quote)

Dont worry i'll take care that

Lets make sure this one doesn't go anywhere we all wanna see what kind of man you really are Danny-O

Lets make sure this one doesn't go anywhere we all wanna see what kind of man you really are Danny-O

One thing to remember man is that I sort of made a big deal about this job, or fueled the fire rather, because it turned out to be my first large take-down and I got all pumped up over it. I know that wacking a stupid poplar is old hat to you guys but to me it was like really cool. I understand that posting pictures and stuff can be a sensitive issue on here.

One thing to remember man is that I sort of made a big deal about this job, or fueled the fire rather, because it turned out to be my first large take-down and I got all pumped up over it. I know that wacking a stupid poplar is old hat to you guys but to me it was like really cool. I understand that posting pictures and stuff can be a sensitive issue on here.

Their is nothing wrong with feeling good and talking about your first big takedown plas, I would do the same if I were you too. I said you did a great job on your tree and am proud of you for that. I just think some of the extras could have been left out. No need for it knowing you might rub someone the wrong way unless thats your intention. I thought we were all cool too untill the little comments came suggesting your and dans sarcasm. Getting a cheap laugh at someone elses expense is no way to keep things cool.

I have admit danny O if this was a reality show you'd have some good ratings but otherwise talk is cheap. Everything was fine and I thought the job went well untill you guys came on here to put on a little show for your crony.

I think you had this job all planned out from the beginning. you enjoy making others look bad but quite frankly I don't give #### about it. You are nothing to me and have no idea what I can do.

I was not impressed at all with your skills either, you hung a large limb up in plas's poplar and left it there knowing it could be a hazard. You did have a picture of it but now it's not in this thread anymore. Also you want to talk about lazy what about burning up your nice lower line in the crotch of that poplar because you didn't want to tie a block in the tree.

If you wanted me to rope that tree down we could have done that danny, i'm always up for sugestions. I could have climbed up plas's poplar and banged it out left the block in the tree and roped the rest of the 4th poplar down and been out of there by 4-4:30 but you want plas to have a chance so be it.

SO go ahead with your chatter but still what are you really proving,,,that you can keep a thread going on AS. Good for you:clap:

your accusations are unfounded. Sure I bombed a hanger and when I realized it was no big deal I left it. So I burned up my cheap 12 strand, that is what its there for. I can be lazy, you are just a mushy climber.
You were the one who said you were tired. You were the one trying to cut a big limb on just your top rope. You were the one who mentioned " panzy assed". You were the one who put the limbs down the hill. You were the one cutting all hap-hazzard with the big saw cause you can't find the postion to cut it nice.
We took care of you and this is how you thank us? I know you. I know exactly how you operate don't think I don't. You want to open up your mouth for what? No, its not my intent to makes others feel bad just because. No sir, that's in yer head. A joke is a joke and that's all. You went a little further with your totally derogatory remarks. I have just got to see your operation in action. I know you have no WC policy and if you tell me you do then you are also a liar. I also know the guys you pay are bupkiss. Ask me how I know, go ahead. You started this crap, not me. And I will be damned if I will just sit and take it for a little skeeter beater. Like I said, we gave you a bone and you threw it in our faces. It was unfounded, yes it was.

BS dan, and what now you gonna theaten me with your cool guns and thats not mafia wannabe. Don't make me die of laughter. I'm not afraid of you dan I mean ben. If you ever come around here talking your #### you better bring a gun cause I just might be a crazy person:chainsaw:

Hey, that is what it looked like to me. Better get a grip... on the saw too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back