40' willow ;)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeywood

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
My first day on arborists site. Be gentle. This is the first time I have ever had a camera around while the saw was running. There was a thread about prostitution earlier it reminded me of this job. The tree was for a "friend" who told me it was 40' willow. I didn't see a willow in the yard when I got to his house, and I was really excited to see that it was dead. I removed two pretty big branches from the backside, notched it, and pulled it with a 1/2 ton truck. That Locust was the biggest I've felled. I prostituted myself that day.

40' willow

I'm scared to answer that one. This site is rough on saws. I should have photoshopped the saw out of the picture. Here goes, it's the venerable 288 lite. That day running a 32" bar with full chisel chain.

I think i worked for the same guy

Nice pics and good to see you care enough about your pimps 1/2 ton to clean out the notch. I did a job for him once its always a friend or family and he needs you to climb for some odd reason. and he takes care of you good especially when you bend over to pick up your saw.
all good nice work.

Nice job Monkeywood! Welcome to the site!

Don't worry about your saw getting "bashed", the 288 is a good saw.

Ed

Nice pics and good to see you care enough about your pimps 1/2 ton to clean out the notch. I did a job for him once its always a friend or family and he needs you to climb for some odd reason. and he takes care of you good especially when you bend over to pick up your saw.
all good nice work.

When you were felling a tree for him did you miss?:hmm3grin2orange: ...Sorry Todd,I couldn't resist

Latest posts

Back