441C-M How did I do?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if everything checks out that seems like good deal,if used once and not hurt,think they go for around 950.00 here plus tax....so you saved around 300.00 with tax.only issue i see is warranty,dont know if transferable,but for what you saved on almost new saw,seems like good deal....congrats enjoy it,and dont look back.....CONGRATS AND ENJOY,GIVE US UPDATES ON USE

if everything checks out that seems like good deal,if used once and not hurt,think they go for around 950.00 here plus tax....so you saved around 300.00 with tax.only issue i see is warranty,dont know if transferable,but for what you saved on almost new saw,seems like good deal....congrats enjoy it,and dont look back.....CONGRATS AND ENJOY,GIVE US UPDATES ON USE

Stihl warranty is not transferable in the US. But that is a good price for a 441-C-M. You may want to get a 25 inch bar for more typical cutting though. I run a 25 ad 28 on my 441 the most, but I also have a 32 for big stuff.

Stihl warranty is not transferable in the US. But that is a good price for a 441-C-M. You may want to get a 25 inch bar for more typical cutting though. I run a 25 ad 28 on my 441 the most, but I also have a 32 for big stuff.
I was thinking 20 and 25 for the stuff I do. What are the ES Light bars selling for? Are they worth the extra money?

I PAID LAST WEEK I BELIEVE WAS 45.00 FOR 20" 3/8 50 GAUGE ROLLMATIC E BAR.NOT THE LIGHTEST,BUT IT BALANCE GOOD ON MY O44 STIHL CHAINSAW,IF THAT HELPS..

You can get an ES Light bar in 28, 32 or 36. They are really great bars, but a bit spendy. I've had great performance and wear out of the ES series bars.

Congrats and enjoy!

It's a great saw and will serve you well.

I paid a little more than that for mine new.......but don't tell anyone. ;)
Didn't you have a serial number issue with yours?

I ran it for a little while. I don't think it's broke in yet and it didn't have great throttle response with the 30" bar obviously.

I know I want a 20" for sure and maybe 24/25. Do you guys think the Sugi or Total bars are worth the $ to weight savings for just 20" and 24" bars or should I just call it good with the ES bars?

With the weight of that saw a 25" es should balance nicely.

Never did have any serial number issues what-so-ever.

Only issue(s) I had, was / were with some of the low-volt members on this forum.
OK, I thought I remembered something about your saw and some kind of serial number problem.

Latest posts

Back