461R only comes with wrap handle no HO oiler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How come the standard 461 doesn't come with the HO oiler? How big of a difference is a guy notice between the two oilers when I wouldn't go above a 25" bar? I've been looking at them pretty hard but don't like the wrap handle on the R model. Surely a guy can swap them out??

Who does good woods porting and muffler mod? Wanting to get both the 441 and 461 done, also contacts for them please, should I break them in before sending out or send them new?

Who does good woods porting and muffler mod? Wanting to get both the 441 and 461 done, also contacts for them please, should I break them in before sending out or send them new?

I think they prefer a new saw ,but they most builders do used saws also ,not sure of any in new york area ,there used to be a list of site sponsors ,most of the builders are signature sponsors

Been trying to search but not finding a lot i will ship not a big deal

So are you enjoying the 461 or the 441 more now?

Mike and I ran them side by side for a few hours Saturday trading them back and forth and honestly I could do without the 461. It cuts a little stronger but since I opened the 441 muffler there is not a huge difference.

However, the 441 is MUCH smoother and is much more comfortable to run. Running the two side by side really makes me appreciate the 441. The 461 even has the stiffer R version AV springs, but just doesn't compare as far as comfort to run.

That said, I think we'll still keep the 461

Mike and I ran them side by side for a few hours Saturday trading them back and forth and honestly I could do without the 461. It cuts a little stronger but since I opened the 441 muffler there is not a huge difference.

However, the 441 is MUCH smoother and is much more comfortable to run. Running the two side by side really makes me appreciate the 441. The 461 even has the stiffer R version AV springs, but just doesn't compare as far as comfort to run.

That said, I think we'll still keep the 461
glad to hear it,i been debating between the two saws awhile now,and i keep coming back to wanting to buy 441c.....thanks for good info on the 2 saws.

Latest posts

Back