50,000 lbs STOLEN

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's gettin pretty ridiculous. I know of an oldtimer around here who was on his way home and seen his very own disk going back to the scrap yard on a trailer. Followed him and confronted him right at the yard. Got his disk back, not sure what happened to the thieves.

The nerve of some people just baffles me. Nothing worse than a thief!

Any wood left out there?

You might be able to get one of those cheap infra-red game cameras, hang it high in a tree overlooking the wood that is left, and hope it captures those that think they deserve for free what took you so long to do....

I'd be sure the neighbor didn't see you hanging the camera.....it's probably someone he knows.

Then press charges, and be sure to have them punished to the full extent of the law....as well as pay you the full value of the wood that was taken. I'll write you a quote showing it was one-of-a-kind $10,000.00 a board foot 'wonderwood'!

Scott B

The stealing of bee hives has gotten so bad that you can now buy a unit to put inside sort of like a lojack in a car.

:D Al

Latest posts

Back