50 Rounds

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PEKS

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Got off 50 Rounds this morning..
Not 1oz Slug, .308 or .40cal... Hard Maple..
Splitter is locked & loaded for tomorrow..

50 rounds at 6 pieces each equals 300 pieces, that should keep you warm for how long? I'm trying to calculate my weekly usage. Right now I'm using a very loosely thrown in dump trailers worth every three weeks.
dave

Uh oh, flagged by homerland sekuretee! 50 rounds, and look at that assault weapon!! Pistol grip, flagged! Sharp bayonet cutting thing dealie sticking out the front, its just scary looking!!!..flagged! And...and....its a non registered full automagical *machine* cutter, oh the horrors!! triple flagged!

You know... iffen you be showin' some "wood-pourn", at least make the pile straight. :rock:

I guess I've changed now that I'm "older". Back in the day I only equated wood with making money or just plain hard work, but now it's sorted twisted and weird because now I like to split and work with wood. LOL!

Nice saw by the way!

StihlRockin'

50 rounds at that size, figure 1 minute per log - round up and call it an hours worth of work? What are you going to do with the rest of your day?

Uh oh, flagged by homerland sekuretee! 50 rounds, and look at that assault weapon!! Pistol grip, flagged! Sharp bayonet cutting thing dealie sticking out the front, its just scary looking!!!..flagged! And...and....its a non registered full automagical *machine* cutter, oh the horrors!! triple flagged!

Zogger.

True story. While loading the OWB a couple of nights ago a black helicopter flew over head. I swear! And I had not even started drinking yet. Well... not very much anyways.:msp_wink:

50 rounds at 6 pieces each equals 300 pieces, that should keep you warm for how long? I'm trying to calculate my weekly usage. Right now I'm using a very loosely thrown in dump trailers worth every three weeks.
dave

Sorry, I know this is completely off topic, but i'm distracted. Is it just me, or am I the only one that finds dave_dj1 new avatar disturbing?!? I thought...I mean...Miss Piggy and all...Kermie don't roll that way no more???! Crap! Every time I see Kermit, from now on...:laugh:
You find that over in the WTF pics thread?!

Back on topic, looks like your gonna have some fun today PEKS!

Last edited:
Zogger.

True story. While loading the OWB a couple of nights ago a black helicopter flew over head. I swear! And I had not even started drinking yet. Well... not very much anyways.:msp_wink:

pretty soon gonna be drones all over. Some of them are freaky, I saw a vid of one looked like a bird and even flapped its wings. You would have to be real close to see it was artificial.

You know... iffen you be showin' some "wood-pourn", at least make the pile straight. :rock:

I guess I've changed now that I'm "older". Back in the day I only equated wood with making money or just plain hard work, but now it's sorted twisted and weird because now I like to split and work with wood. LOL!

Nice saw by the way!

Twisted and weird is right! Well, in my mind anyway! You are hereby invited to come on over and split to your heart's desire! You can bring your axe, use my axe, or even my splitter, whatever makes ya happy!

Ted

At least your making your own rounds...cause ya sure cant afford to buy em anymore...if ya can even find some!

50 rounds at that size, figure 1 minute per log - round up and call it an hours worth of work? What are you going to do with the rest of your day?

Dropping it, Cutting it, Pulling out of Bush, Trailering it, Dumping it, Then Bucking it did take up a few minutes of the day..

Nice saw by the way!

StihlRockin'

Stack was a last minute gig, was just going to leave them in a pile overnight, oh well, they are all Split Now..

Last edited:
Dropping it, Cutting it, Pulling out of Bush, Trailering it, Dumping it, Then Bucking it did take up a few minutes of the day..

I was just talking about busting that nice pile up into usable firewood size.

Latest posts

Back