550XP-"You CANNOT run it with 3/8 pitch setup. No way!"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like my flimsy 550
jenyga4y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So ken, that appears to be 23 RM saw chain on your sugibara?

What's the matter? Not drinking the "I need 3/8 because of my other saws" Kool aid? If you keep posting pics like that, your security of the flimsy saw closet will be comprised. :D

I like limbing with .325 on that saw. I have a 346xp with .325 and 3/8 i like 3/8 blocking down because it clears chips better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One stupid and useless post after another from you. Aren't there any Stihl threads that you can "contribute" to?

What did I miss? I see that post count jumps from #53 to #55 so someone must have deleted a post.

I've never gotten annoyed enough put anyone on the Ignore list, that is until lately. I now have a couple of members, both confirmed Stihlhead automatons, which I never know if they post. It makes my browsing much more enjoyable.

What did I miss? I see that post count jumps from #53 to #55 so someone must have deleted a post.

I've never gotten annoyed enough put anyone on the Ignore list, that is until lately. I now have a couple of members, both confirmed Stihlhead automatons, which I never know if they post. It makes my browsing much more enjoyable.
You only missed a bunch of meaningless incomprehensible rambling! I've never used the ignore thing, but I might real soon.:laugh:

Yep. Stupid enough to post pics of my customers saws pho in a thread about 3/8 saw chain. I guess it takes one to know one, huh? :D

Yep. Stupid enough to post pics of my customers saws pho in a thread about 3/8 saw chain. I guess it takes one to know one, huh? :D

Your just showing your stupidity again. :laugh: You have no clue do you.

Little sneak peak. Not many though because stupid folks cant handle much.

My favorites, oh look at those PHO saws. :confused::dizzy::laugh: Cant fix stupid. Yep all customers saws you got me BAWHAhahahaha, what a jealous soul. Get a life. :rolleyes:

I wont even show the shelves to the 10' ceiling. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You might go in with the part # Saw Troll gave you. Have them order it. WHen it gets in, ask them to install the spricket. Once installed toss them a small slline 3/8 rim to be put on before they put it all together. All that you need now is your favorate flavor of 3/8 chain to be put on and then you have prooven to them that it can be done and in fact that they can do it.

Might be worth the time to give a bit of a lesson.

Hal

One stupid and useless post after another from you. Aren't there any Stihl threads that you can "contribute" to?
I've recently added a couple to my "ignore" list as well. Spike60's post here really threw me for a loop as I thought he was talking about SawTroll. I was really wondering if SawTroll had done something to get under Bob's skin that I missed, as I have alot of respect for SawTroll AND Bob. Guess I'm going to have to start watching post count when I get thrown for a loop now ;-). It is nice though to not read the crap that some spew over and over.

Waylan

Latest posts

Back