555's Have Arrived....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[video=youtube;KQ6zr6kCPj8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8&ob=av3e[/video]

And I seriously can't get enough of this song.

How do you cut cookies if you are dancing like that? Im going to go listen to some 5 finger death punch or slipknot to get that stuff out of my head.

This where I got impressed. Had good power in this big chunk; and only on it's first tank of fuel.

G4cs4.jpg

Time to head home and get away from the bugs!

Hope you missed the metal in that log.

I love Five Finger Death Punch and Slipknot, but Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO is the shizzy fo rizzy.....

I cant say the same about Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO , mostly 'cause the izzys confizzy mizzy.

Are we to expect any vids of this new 555 cuttin'?

Last edited:
Magnesium crank? I call bull#### on that. I bet it's steel. If it were mag, it'd burst into flames from errant sparks and high heat, and proceed to burn your little orange thing to the ground, and start a forest fire at the same time...

The "catch fire" argument doesn't pass the sniff test. If magnesium chainsaw crankcases can hold up to bottom-end temperatures (and they seem to, no?) then why would a crankshaft be much different? And some quick googling determines that a popular Mg alloy, AZ91 ignites at 650 degrees C and that the bottom end of a chainsaw doesn't get much hotter than 300 degrees C. The whole bottom end is being cooled all the time by a moist cloud of intake mixture.

Videos from cutting are mainly entertainment - not worth much besides that (for a random wiewer), because there are too many unknown factors.

But if he says it's a sharp chain, and the wood is hard, and the saw is completely stock - then it must be true, no? Who would lie about such things???

But if he says it's a sharp chain, and the wood is hard, and the saw is completely stock - then it must be true, no? Who would lie about such things???

No one would ever lie about chainsaw videos!

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-QLcMTUj92M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I previously didn't mention the huskies had a woods ground chain.

Latest posts

Back