560 xpg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it perfect like the stars?
Stars burn out. This saw shall live on forever.

I need a replacement hip etc before I can use it much, so I'm not in a real hurry to pick it up.

Today was a bad day for me, but I will pick it up when I get a better day.
Well you better go get it before the bungee cord snaps it back!

Want to sell it?

I sure would like a 560xpg!

No thanks! :laugh: :laugh:

That would be a bad deal for you, as Norwegian prices are crazy high compared to US ones, as is the freight across the Atlantic vs. the other way........

..and it should be much cheaper for you to buy a 562xpg in the US, and convert it into a 560xpg. Not that many parts are different, as far as I know. :msp_smile:

No thanks! :laugh: :laugh:

That would be a bad deal for you, as Norwegian prices are crazy high compared to US ones, as is the freight across the Atlantic vs. the other way........

..and it should be much cheaper for you to buy a 562xpg in the US, and convert it into a 560xpg. Not that many parts are different, as far as I know. :msp_smile:

Like a whole crankcase? :cheers:

Boy.. That makes my 359 just quiver... Beautiful looking saw! Hope it treats you well!

The direct replacement for the 359 is the non-xp 555, that basically is a detuned 560xp - but there are other threads about the 555, and they have been out for a while. :msp_wink:

Is there a difference in the bar mount area, like a stronger case on the 562, to handle heavier/longer bars?

I have to admit that I didn't look for that, when I studied the IPLs.....

I would assume the difference between large and small mount would be tail width and oiler hole lineup.

thats a awesome saw, I wonder how the plastic oil pump housing will hold up, is it plastic??

I picked up my 560xpg today, at my dealer - and had it changed from .325 to 3/8".

The brothers that own the place were both there, as was my friend Spoonman - and we had a lot of fun! The saw had a really good throttle responce right out of the box, that surpriced all but me! :laugh::laugh:

We didn't have any wood to try it in though.

Everyone were impressed by the design of the saw as well (other costumers as as well) - it is a really sleek and handy design! :clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
I need a replacement hip etc before I can use it much, so I'm not in a real hurry to pick it up.

Today was a bad day for me, but I will pick it up when I get a better day.

Nico don,t worry too much about that hip replacement, I have got two replacement knees and they work great.

geoff.

:cheers:

Very Nice Pictures!

Thanks for the pictures. I hope that we get this saw in the US someday.

Alright Niko!!! Cant wait to see her in some wood. But take it easy if ya do. Bad hip is nothing to play around with.
I'm absolutely sure this 560XPG came with Thor's blessing high atop Mt.Husqvarna!:rocker:

Congrats, now update that signature and do I dare request photos for proof :msp_wink:

Just kidding about the photos...
I guess 6.5 years and over 36,000 posts earns you the right to be taken by your word.

Just kidding about the photos...
I guess 6.5 years and over 36,000 posts earns you the right to be taken by your word.

You're crazy. We still need pics. :cheers:

Back