560 xpg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor, trolls, husqvarna, mountains and hips a hopin’. Someone is having fun and it aint me. When are these saws going to be stateside?
Congrats to the new owners. We are most envious, of the saws, not the hip. Keep us in the loop.

Alright Niko!!! Cant wait to see her in some wood. But take it easy if ya do. Bad hip is nothing to play around with.
I'm absolutely sure this 560XPG came with Thor's blessing high atop Mt.Husqvarna!:rocker:

Well, I have a busted right ancle and a really bad back as well - but that hip still is the largest problem......

The dawg and the spark screen did vanish from the saw immediately of course - no need for those here! :msp_wink:

Last edited:
Never thought about the 560 vs the 361, that's a very good question!

I still want a 560xpg but will be happy when my 562xpg gets here.

I'm sorry but I have to ask, what was the price of that new 560xpg ?

My 560xpg has an extreme thottle responce, that even beats my 346xpg and MM361W, no doubt about that - right out of the box!

I am pretty astonished by it! :msp_biggrin:

My 560xpg has an extreme thottle responce, that even beats my 346xpg and MM361W, no doubt about that!

I am pretty astonished by it! :msp_biggrin:

I heard they're working on the mindlink function, pretty soon you'll think about throttling up the saw and it will pick up your vibe

About like a 372xp here, but it is on campaign here right now - sorry to say it is still extremely expensive by US standards, at about 1600 USD, and still only availiabe to the ones that ordered one early, like I did last march.

I'd wish that the Tech-Lite bars came with the small mount; but they doesn't so far - any other light bar options, except Sugi Hara (forget it)? :msp_unsure:

Is drilling large holes in the OEM bar out of the question? You could make it look like a Sugi Hara without the shine.

A quick run with the belt sander will take care of that shine lol!!:taped:

Is drilling large holes in the OEM bar out of the question? You could make it look like a Sugi Hara without the shine.

I don't really care, and wouldn't care to have it done - the main thing is that thing it great. and I am waiting for the smaller and larger versions. They wouldn't have put so much time into it, if they didn't have further plans with the basic design!
:msp_biggrin:

Last edited:
I had the 562 xp in my hands at the TCIA expo last week! I am wanting one for sure as a replacement for my 365 when it retires! i asked the Husky guy if I could bring it home to Canada and test it out.....that didn't go over well! lol! But I did get a t-shirt and hat from him!

About twise what the 562 costs in the US, and that is a "campaign" price here......:givebeer:

I am so happy for you Niko, you finally got to run a saw close to a good runnin' 359:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Back