562 560 555 service bullentin ignition coil fuel line crankcase AV mount clutch drum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me, a company that willingly shares this info and WORKS WITH THE CUSTOMER on these issues is a superior company, and will build better brand loyalty.

I'm sure they will, the possible bottleneck is a dealer that has't cared to update himself - and those actually exist.

People are too extreme nowadays. They see something like this and freak out, that's the problem. If I sold a bunch of saws and a new air filter came out - I don't want my doors kicked in by adrenaline high people demanding new filters at no cost or else they'll disappear forever. Because that's how people see these things. They are not recalls, but service bulletins. The units that MAY be affected (not definitely, probably, or even likely) will fall between X and Y serial numbers. Well OMG my saw is between those numbers IT HAS THAT F'IN PROBLEM I JUST KNOW IT!! We all know if we sit back and think about it that's how it would happen. Sure, a delicate few - probably some enthusiasts who participate in an online community of chainsaw talk - would understand the meaning of the context of a service bulletin and act accordingly. Releasing them to the masses does no good. Releasing to dealers is the lesser of two evils. People demand this information because they should damn well have it - but they don't know what to do with it once they have it!!

Just my opinion on it. Don't fix it if it ain't broke.

thankyou. i will have a better idea of possible causes if i do have a problem with my 562. i had a problem with a husq homeowner saw that i bought for a friend (so he could learn to use a saw) last year, and i learned not to trust my local service center :frown: usually i dont let anyone work on my stuff, but that saw would not start from the factory. my local h service center got it fixed 4 months and 3 weeks later. i have had no other problems with brand h, but they d#@% near lost me on that one. i am glad i gave them another shot with the 562 i really like it

Latest posts

Back