562 dying under load

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...I took it right to the dealer and am still waiting to hear back...

I hope your dealer is good, and actually troubleshoots the saw, instead of just wading in and acting like a "Parts Replacer". Please let us know what he finds out.

In My Opinion, even though we've never met or talked, mweba is one of the 'smart guys', especially when it comes to the 555/562. I wanted to first think "air leak", but the lack of reliable fuel delivery (for whatever reason) makes more sense, upon further reflection, considering the description of the problem.

I hope your dealer is good, and actually troubleshoots the saw, instead of just wading in and acting like a "Parts Replacer". Please let us know what he finds out.

In My Opinion, even though we've never met or talked, mweba is one of the 'smart guys', especially when it comes to the 555/562. I wanted to first think "air leak", but the lack of reliable fuel delivery (for whatever reason) makes more sense, upon further reflection, considering the description of the problem.
Very good post me Like's

The rest are posts like this. Helpful? Productive?

Guys with knowledge leave this place in droves due to crap like this. Is it fun to jest? Sure. Does it get old for the guys that truly want to help? Obviously.

No wonder most serious inquiries are handled via PM these days.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

^^^^ This guy needs to relax and have a beer. Been a little stressed this past week. Jeeesh.

This is, withoot a doobt, the moost Likely Dealer diagnosis (for many of us, ...the fine dealers that are represented here notwithstanding...).
Sad but true. In the past month I've had three mowers dropped off for a second opinion. Two were diagnose with thrown rods and it turned out to be a bad electric clutch bearing. The third was a Kohler that had no power under load and smoked bad. Previously the gasket set was not trimmed proper between the carb and air filter adapter, in turn holding the choke butterfly closed. By the way, I see this frequently. Kohler OE kits fit like **** and cause this half of the time.

Back