562 xp ms 362 c m

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New 562 xp. Ten tanks of gas.... I cut 1.5 cords of firewood this morning... Cutting some filthy logs shut saw off to change chain. It won't start...fires up for a second and dies. Over and over. The time I started before I shut it off I pushed the air purge and it had a funny flat spot of a click or pop if that makes any since. I am going to dealer in morning. I had to finished cutting with my 3.5 year old 445. Not happy any ideas till the morning g...

Yeah it's orange and white and starts with a 3! Muwhaha JK maybe flooded bad, sometimes my 455 does that. I just pull the plug and let it sit for a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad U got it worked out and running well, they are nice saws! I had troubles with my starting my 362 C, but thankfully the reset procedure seems to have cured it.
I have cut 10 or 11 cords since last week with no issues. Guess I pushed the wrong buttons for a brief moment in time. I believe I will not do that again

Saw runs fine. Just hard to start sometimes. I know how to start it properly we all know the steps right. If its warm lift switch up/choke up then immediately back down. Pull starter. Should start. Before they changed tank vent gas was making the air filter wet. I had it stored bar facing down. I stopped storing that way now and filter is still wet. I really dont know why the filter is wet. This happens last week so I cleaned air filter best I could let it air dry left cover off saw. Two hours later when I was done splitting put filter back in saw started right up. Today didn't have time for filter to dry so I pulled filter off and started saw. Put filter back on pulled throttle it reved then died three or four times this happens then it started working correctly. Shut it off several times and it started right up

Is it wet right after you shut the saw off, or only after it sits a while?

Latest posts

Back