562xp carb issues resolved? ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
It's my understanding that husky has resolved the bogging carb issue. Can anyone let me know how to tell if a 2014 xpg is a good one??

According to saw troll there are no such carb trouble just people not smart enough to read the manual .

I dint have the saw in my hands only know the tag says 2014 wasn't sure if it could be determined by the year or not

Well, mine has a pretty bad stumble off idle, and will sometimes die if I set it down for more than 30 (or so) seconds. I haven't checked to see which carb I have, but it is annoying as hell, and pretty much makes me hate running the damn thing.

According to saw troll there are no such carb trouble just people not smart enough to read the manual .
I don't have a manual. Can anyone clue me in on how to fix this? Or is it just time for a new carb?

Hey Shane. :hi:

what's going on buddy? i got a buddies huge 390 stash coming my way. took coughing up my 576 for it though :( i decided i'm not gonna be upset though LOL i weighed the 385 and 576 today and it is almost scary how close they are. should have took a pic. to think i've been ripping myself off of 10cc's for no power to weight advantage :givebeer:

Better AV though, on the 576. At least that's what I've heard.

Not so much better. The best way to describe it is with guns. A heavy gun shooting a cartridge will seem mild but a lighter gun shooting the same cartridge will kick like a mule. That's like the 576. It's heavy for it's size so it is really smooth. I like the extra AV spring of the 385/390. Makes for a more solid feeling saw. Still really like the 576 but I can't justify carrying that weight when there is more power to be had out of the 390's for the same weight.

Latest posts

Back