562xp re-released!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tracking number says saw should be here monday! I might have to break out the spotlights and go cut wood after work in the dark LOL!!

Yeah, Stihl is about to get owned. I was feeling sorry for them until I went to buy some parts for an 028 rebuild and found out the price! They make some awesome saws but damn are they an arrogant company.

Seriously though, it's always a good thing when either Stihl or Husqvarna out-engineer the other. Take air filtration, for a while Husqvarna made Stihl's air filtration look like a joke, now the new Stihls are superior to Husqvarnas. The 562XP will light a fire under Stihl's arse to build an even better 60cc saw.

yep i want a ms261 m troic and a ms362 m troic with a decent air fillter system like the 261

Tracking number says saw should be here monday! I might have to break out the spotlights and go cut wood after work in the dark LOL!!

Cool. Let us know how it goes. Post some pics of that 562xp if ya can. I would love some close ups. I really like the paint scheme. i know the sliver dosent hold up that well, but I think it looks great when new....

My ship date was moved up to the 23 of December (take that for what its worth). I see a side by side 555,357, 562 video in the future. Heck may even get a 372 in the mix.........Dangit, I had gotten my blood pressure down for a month now

My ship date was moved up to the 23 of December (take that for what its worth). I see a side by side 555,357, 562 video in the future. Heck may even get a 372 in the mix.........Dangit, I had gotten my blood pressure down for a month now

Thats great news Mitch.:msp_thumbup:

i can't wait to see some one port one of these saws it will probably change my mind on the ms261 heaps more grunt for only 1 1/2 lb more :msp_thumbsup:

Just checked the tracking number. Ups moved up the shipping date to tommorrow. Yea!!!! Should be able to get some pics tommorrow night and some video on sunday. If anybody has any one thing on the saw that they would like a pic of let me know.

Just checked the tracking number. Ups moved up the shipping date to tommorrow. Yea!!!! Should be able to get some pics tommorrow night and some video on sunday. If anybody has any one thing on the saw that they would like a pic of let me know.

I would like to see a pic of the bore:hmm3grin2orange:

Today I asked the closest Husky shop when they were getting 562's in, he said"with the spring shipment" and added that he would be happy to order one for me..... I told him that I am at least a decade away from owning a 2012 saw :eek:uttahere2: . He still has some 235's and 240's sitting on the shelf so it does not seem he keeps up with the latest and greatest :dizzy:

Today I asked the closest Husky shop when they were getting 562's in, he said"with the spring shipment" and added that he would be happy to order one for me..... I told him that I am at least a decade away from owning a 2012 saw :eek:uttahere2: . He still has some 235's and 240's sitting on the shelf so it does not seem he keeps up with the latest and greatest :dizzy:

My dealer has the full line and the new 555. Said the 562xp's will be in soon. :)

I want to know when the full wrap 562s will be in. That will be the only reason to get a 562 over the 555 I've already got.

I would like to know the weight of the 562xp dry dry dry
Any glimpse of the oiler/clutch area would be cool too. Very cool

I would like to see a pic of the bore:hmm3grin2orange:

If you want pics of the bore, the best I would do for now is pics with a bore cam stuck in the sparkplug hole. I'll probably mod this saw after I run it stock for a while and I'll give interior pics then.

I would like to know the weight of the 562xp dry dry dry
Any glimpse of the oiler/clutch area would be cool too. Very cool

If I get it in time to run over to the post office and have it weighed, I will. I plan on dissassembling the saw and taking pics tonight. I'm not gonna pull the cylinder yet though. Pictures of the clutch and oiler is not a problem.

Latest posts

Back