562xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hear there just flying off the shelf :hmm3grin2orange:

Who says Husqvarna does not know how to market their gear. I see it as brilliant . . . release a couple to give everyone a small taste . . . give a couple of saws to dealers . . . let said delaers post on a chainsaw forum how awesome they are . . . then take them off the market to increase demand . . . wait a bit and then repeat process. :D

I wonder how many threads we really need about that model! :laugh::laugh:

Btw, I am still waiting for my 560xpg over here, but it may be very close now........:givebeer:

I think that the number of threads on here, and interest (for good and bad), tell us that everyone really need to buy one! :yoyo::yoyo::blob2::blob2:

This is not a "let-down" like The MS362 and MS261.......

Anyone ever hear about these saws I hear they're supposed to replace the 357xp and Huskavarna is supposed to be releasing them soon any info would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Sort of (officially) - but it really is the long-avaited worthy replacement of the legendary 262xp! :D

The 362xp failed for obvious reasons, and the 357xp really was the replacement of the 254xp, and had a too small engine.

Who says Husqvarna does not know how to market their gear. I see it as brilliant . . . release a couple to give everyone a small taste . . . give a couple of saws to dealers . . . let said delaers post on a chainsaw forum how awesome they are . . . then take them off the market to increase demand . . . wait a bit and then repeat process. :D

It worked for the 372xp on several occasions...

Sort of (officially) - but it really is the long-avaited worthy replacement of the legendary 262xp! :D

The 362xp failed for obvious reasons, and the 357xp really was the replacement of the 254xp, and had a too small engine.

Call me an idiot but I really wish the 262 would make a come back as the 440 and 372 have done. Even if they do it for just a year or so I would love to have the chance to buy a brand new off the shelf 262.

The 562 is and will be kick @$$ and hopefully keep the 4cube pro class covered for many years in the Husky family. But dang those 262's are so awesome it's hard to think anything will beat one.....

Back