562xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trolling!?

I just wanted to find out about this 562xp saw that Huskavarna is gonna release as I have not seen one thread or heard any information about it yet.

ummm... maybe we should wait for the 562 II ?

I'm starting to understand this "2 saw plan" everyone talks of....you need to get to the 2nd printing of the same saw to get to a good one.....hehe

I think that the number of threads on here, and interest (for good and bad), tell us that everyone really need to buy one! :yoyo::yoyo::blob2::blob2:

This is not a "let-down" like The MS362 and MS261.......

Your right about part of that post, they do need sales, boy do they. Course now not everyone needs to buy one Sawtroll, those MS362 buyers have been out sawing wood for well over a year now, no recalls, no problems, how can that be,:biggrin::biggrin:

There's been no let down over at camp Stihl, the 261 is outselling every saw in its class as is the MS362. Our only let down is sure isn't much competition anymore, Stihl is outselling Husky and Echo combined now, yup its lonely at the top,:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

There's been no let down over at camp Stihl, the 261 is outselling every saw in its class as is the MS362. Our only let down is sure isn't much competition anymore, Stihl is outselling Husky and Echo combined now, yup its lonely at the top,:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

Has to be that way in your area, since there are no real Husky dealers there - at least that is what you used to say. :msp_rolleyes:

You are of course excused that you defend you old fashioned thurd brand, since you represent a dealer......

Has to be that way in your area, since there are no real Husky dealers there - at least that is what you used to say. :msp_rolleyes:

You are of course excused that you defend you old fashioned thurd brand, since you represent a dealer......

Listen at you, if they would sell there would be dealers around here, why go againist a giant that owns the market with a piddly sling shot chance of staying in buisness. Remember ole wise one at one time there were many around here, all gone now, Stihl dealers all over the place.

I defend the numbers ole buddy and what sells. You defend what doesn't sell or what most people don't want, proof is in the numbers, kinda puts you on the wrong side of the fence, clean ya feet off,:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Listen at you, if they would sell there would be dealers around here, why go againist a giant that owns the market with a piddly sling shot chance of staying in buisness. Remember ole wise one at one time there were many around here, all gone now, Stihl dealers all over the place.

I defend the numbers ole buddy and what sells. You defend what doesn't sell or what most people don't want, proof is in the numbers, kinda puts you on the wrong side of the fence, clean ya feet off,:biggrin::biggrin:

LOL - even you want a 560xp or 562xp - just admit it!

The propaganda you toss at your victims - oops costumers - doesn't work with me, you know! :givebeer:

LOL - even you want a 560xp or 562xp - just admit it!

The propaganda you toss at your victims - oops costumers - doesn't work with me, you know! :givebeer:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, too funny. Just think ole boy if you guys had the customers Stihl has you wouldn't be in decline the past 3 yrs in a row, you would be up like us, goes to show quailty sells, not hoop la,:laugh::laugh:

You keep at it though, ya need all the sales you can get, I hope to see ya in the rear view mirrow soon, I am parked waiting on ya to catch up,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
I think THALL should start Da New Prince Of Saws thread. He knows he wants to.:msp_tongue:

Naaaaaaaaaaaa might write a song though. Lets see, what shall I call it concerning this masterpiece Sawtroll is pushing, awwww let me see, I got it, THE EDSEL,LOLOLOL

Naaaaaaaaaaaa might write a song though. Lets see, what shall I call it concerning this masterpiece Sawtroll is pushing, awwww let me see, I got it, THE EDSEL,LOLOLOL

hahha, I love the new 555, but dang that was funny!.......

hahha, I love the new 555, but dang that was funny!.......

Ohhhhhhhhh you know what I'm talking about, yup the EDSEL was going to be the greatest thing since the queen had da pups,LOLOL Lets hope the 562 doesn't wind up like the almighty EDSEL, cheers!!!!!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, too funny. Just think ole boy if you guys had the customers Stihl has you wouldn't be in delcine the past 3 yrs in a row, you would be up like us, goes to show quailty sells, not hoop la,:laugh::laugh:

You keep at it though, ya need all the sales you can get, I hope to see ya in the rear view mirrow soon, I am parked waiting on ya to catch up,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

It is the marketing that sell the thurdy Stihl saws - it has nothing to do with quality!

Most of your costumers aren't able to tell a well handling saw from a brick like one anyway, and that is what you (and Stihl) profit on - since you somehow forget to tell them that there are better options.....:blob2::blob2:

It is the marketing that sell the thurdy Stihl saws - it has nothing to do with quality!

Most of your costumers aren't able to tell a well handling saw from a brick like one anyway, and that is what you (and Stihl) profit on - since you somehow forget to tell them that there are better options.....:blob2::blob2:

So you telling me Husky knows how to build a great saw but they have no idea how to sell it, well gee thats an odd admission coming from you. Your also telling me your marketing isn't working too good on here, well keep trying, :tongue2::tongue2:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back