562xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you telling me Husky knows how to build a great saw but they have no idea how to sell it, well gee thats an odd admission coming from you. Your also telling me your marketing isn't working too good on here, well keep trying, :tongue2::tongue2:

My post was about your area, it is not typical, as you surely know! :msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

Btw, my uncle is keeping an eye on you, as he isn't that far away - so you better turn down your propaganda, if you don't want to meat his angry pitbull! :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

My post was about your area, it is not typical, as you surely know! :msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

Btw, my uncle is keeping an eye on you, as he isn't that far away - so you better turn down your propaganda, if you don't want to meat his angry pitbull! :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Ya uncle is near by, really, tell him to come on by and pick up a real saw, we don't sell Edsels,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Unfortunately for me i can never buy one, i suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder, all my saws model numbers must either start or end in a zero or i freak out and cant go near them...

It is the marketing that sell the thurdy Stihl saws - it has nothing to do with quality!

Most of your costumers aren't able to tell a well handling saw from a brick like one anyway, and that is what you (and Stihl) profit on - since you somehow forget to tell them that there are better options.....:blob2::blob2:

LOLOLOL, Sawtroll I was gonna let that slide but since its closing time I need to stop laffing so I can drive the car home. Looking at that are you telling me, the ole Stihl honcho in the flesh, I'm suppose to send my customers over to Tractor Supply and get a get a better option,hahahaha, surely you can't be serious, thats where most of my customers have just come from,:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm a going home, been fun ole boy, we'll do it again soon as you heal up,hehehehe

Ya know, I feel bad for being part of this hoax and I think it's time to come clean with you guys: There is no such thing as the Husky 562XP, and we're never going to see them. It's just a big joke. Me and a couple other guys just made the whole thing up. :cheers:

Ya know, I feel bad for being part of this hoax and I think it's time to come clean with you guys: There is no such thing as the Husky 562XP, and we're never going to see them. It's just a big joke. Me and a couple other guys just made the whole thing up. :cheers:

Oh well, at least we currently have the 346, the 372, and the 390.

Yep, it was just something you and I dreamed about some years ago (even the model number) - of course it will never happen for real.........:msp_biggrin:

Yeah well Bob, Im damn sure glad you guys didnt make the 555 up, because I sure love it!

She's BAD!!!!! :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back