565AT Reviews, feedback & experiences

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Massey

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello fellow chainsaw enthusiasts,

I have been looking heavily into getting a Husqvarna 565AT the problem however is that there is very little info getting around about them, I get that they are a newish model but If you Youtube or google 572xp there's hundreds of videos, Not so much if your looking for 565.
So basically just after anyone's anecdotes, knowledge, reviews, feedback and experiences about the saw and any other related info.

Thanks for your time!

Attachments

• h110-0459-copy.jpg
    h110-0459-copy.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 18
It's pretty much a 572xp, but detuned a bit, mostly the smaller transfer covers. The reason most opt for the 572xp is the fact the price difference isn't great, yet the 565 has the same weight as a 572xp with less power, even though most won't notice much difference.

Thanks for the info, Here in Australia there's $500 difference between them, So I guess when I'm looking at it I'm seeing $500 off for almost the same saw, But Im only using it for firewood so struggling to justify the extra $500 on the 572xp,
Can the transfer covers be swapped out for the 72xp ones? Has anyone done this?

Attachments

• 565.jpg
    565.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 572XP.jpg
    572XP.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 9
Thanks for the info, Here in Australia there's $500 difference between them, So I guess when I'm looking at it I'm seeing $500 off for almost the same saw, But Im only using it for firewood so struggling to justify the extra $500 on the 572xp,
Can the transfer covers be swapped out for the 72xp ones? Has anyone done this?
I believe the transfers have a web to slow flow down, grind that out and you should be good to go. Not sure if the covers are smaller or not, as the that saw doesn't get much love here. I'd opt for the 565 if the price was that big as well. Have you considered a good condition used saw, like a 372, 460/461. Or maybe a new Dolmar/Makita 7900? Lots of less expensive options are out there.

Latest posts

Back