572 Release Date

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep spec sheet showed 39mm stroke and 48mm bore. 14.55lbs PHO on paper

Info I have saved on CR.

Some info I stuck in the other thread I will put here too.

NOT ME. Just read this.

Talked with a Husky rep today for several minutes. He says there is a 572xp in development. It will be AT but they are going to great lengths to make damn sure and certain there are no bugs when it goes to market. The 372xp has been a solid work horse for them for a long time and they have a very loyal 372xp following.
He said it is likely the 372xp and 572xp will be joint offering for at least 12 months just incase the 572xp isn't up to snuff.
Once the 572xp comes out the 576xp will likely no longer be offered.

He was also familiar with porting saws and says that hes heard of some pretty spectacular and fun gains out of the 372xp from porting.

Visited about some other models as well.

Husky is also working on a new model that will replace the 390xp and 395xp.

h565572specs.PNG

That thing turns 29.3 meters per second? (M/S) 29.3????? with a 7 tooth.
That can't be?? The threshold on our thickest pants only go to 4100 FPM. (Feet per minute) 3.28 × 29.3 = 96.1 FPSec
96.1x60= 5,766. FPM
The guy sitting next to me is from Poland and lived in Germany for 6 years but I struck out on the chance he could read.
M/S is definitely meters per second and or m/s2 (squared) for vibrations.

Yep spec sheet showed 39mm stroke and 48mm bore. 14.55lbs PHO on paper

Info I have saved on CR.

Some info I stuck in the other thread I will put here too.

NOT ME. Just read this.

Talked with a Husky rep today for several minutes. He says there is a 572xp in development. It will be AT but they are going to great lengths to make damn sure and certain there are no bugs when it goes to market. The 372xp has been a solid work horse for them for a long time and they have a very loyal 372xp following.
He said it is likely the 372xp and 572xp will be joint offering for at least 12 months just incase the 572xp isn't up to snuff.
Once the 572xp comes out the 576xp will likely no longer be offered.

"Westboastfaller" ... And from what I take, The few remaining (area dependent) old growth ...west.jpg "Ported 375xp"

west1.jpg west2.jpg

It may be a sound little presumptuous on my part ... and not very nice...

but it should be available in several. yes, several days. perhaps months or less, give or take.

All I know. "It looks like 6 beautiful Mountain Terrains ... and a colored fellow strategically staring at the bar" ?

August 17 will be the the full reveal of the saw. So that's not a release date.

pre-launch website

North America won't 'see it' until Spring/Summer

Australia and Austria I believe it was October 2017. Most countries will be January 2018

I checked out a bit of the testing. Pretty tame. A bit rich on the low revs.

I'll buy the 372 whomever is selling to fund the purchase of the new 572. I love it when new models come out. Surplus of the previous generation just start coming out of the woodwork.
ya ....no love for the new husqvarna's hey? however I AM SWORN to like ALL chainsaws both foreign and domestic :)

Personally I would think there wouldn't be many 372's for sale in the first round. I would think it would attract 562/576 or smaller husky saw owners looking to upgrade as well as steal sales from other brands if it is as good as it is cracked up to be.

2-3 years from now if it performs then there will be lots of 372's to be had.

ya ....no love for the new husqvarna's hey?
I think people are just weary when it comes to new husky saws (and Stihl for that matter) because of the documented problems of new releases. The 372 is proven from here to the moon and can be had at half the price of the 572. Not that any of this is news to you but I respect his point of view.

That said, I also need to get my hands on the 572 asap.

I think people are just weary when it comes to new husky saws (and Stihl for that matter) because of the documented problems of new releases. The 372 is proven from here to the moon and can be had at half the price of the 572. Not that any of this is news to you but I respect his point of view.

That said, I also need to get my hands on the 572 asap.
i also HAVE love for the 372/2171 series of saws and have some the 562 series saw did have ( its issues) ,,,,,,,,,,i have had a few of them and LOVE-EM

Back