572XP Mystery Part

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Garrett

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a mystery I am hoping someone here can help me solve. I picked up a brand new Husqvarna 572XP recently. This is my first Husky saw, and the saw has not been run yet. Today I was adding a full wrap handle kit, and at some point during the handle install, a small, nylon looking washer appeared on the workbench, from under the saw. (I believe I heard it rattle around somewhere inside the saw, before it fell out.) I have no idea what this is, where exactly it came from, or what its purpose is. I have attached 2 photos of the mystery part. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_4371.jpg
    IMG_4371.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4373.jpg
    IMG_4373.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
I have a mystery I am hoping someone here can help me solve. I picked up a brand new Husqvarna 572XP recently. This is my first Husky saw, and the saw has not been run yet. Today I was adding a full wrap handle kit, and at some point during the handle install, a small, nylon looking washer appeared on the workbench, from under the saw. (I believe I heard it rattle around somewhere inside the saw, before it fell out.) I have no idea what this is, where exactly it came from, or what its purpose is. I have attached 2 photos of the mystery part. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Was used on the bar studs to mimic bar when boxed up.1 of 2.

Ok well that’s embarrassing. I didn’t notice them when I unboxed the saw originally. Thanks for the help!

Ok well that’s embarrassing. I didn’t notice them when I unboxed the saw originally. Thanks for the help!
Save them. They come in handy if you ever work on saws and want to test run it without putting a bar on it. I was testing out an old craftsman and didn't put the clutch cover on an the clutch came apart and went flying into the woods.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back