• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 60ish CC saw in need of TLC

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neverleavingMT

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Like the title states, I'm curious what is out there for 60 cc saws that need a little love. I just want something that will pull a 20" bar on occasion. My 241C does everything I want 95% of the time but having an option for a little more saw would be nice when I come across something on the larger side. I will entertain anything right now, blown up, ugly, whatever. I prefer Stihl just because thats what I'm used to but I'm not being picky right now.

The price and amount of work needed depend on the saw and my comfort level. I'm hunting for something on the less expensive side right now though. At this point I will entertain all options

Thanks for the reply BGE. Let me get up to speed on Echos over the weekend and maybe we'll talk.

I have a husqvarna 346xp I can text you pictures if it tickles your fancy, I can let it go for $225 shipped, I think I even have a 20" bar for about another $20.

william Balaska, still have that 034 super? I'm in the market if you do. Thanks

Got a clean and complete Husqvarna 266 that needs a carb kit, maybe a carb clean, and a new clutch spring. It might need more, I don't know. It starts and runs, with good compression, but I cannot get it to tune out properly and right now I am mad at it enough to part ways with it.

I can send pics if interested. I would go $175 shipped pho.

Thanks for the replies. I found a 044 that I'm going to go through this winter. More saw than I need but the $ was right.

Got a clean and complete Husqvarna 266 that needs a carb kit, maybe a carb clean, and a new clutch spring. It might need more, I don't know. It starts and runs, with good compression, but I cannot get it to tune out properly and right now I am mad at it enough to part ways with it.

I bought (2) 034s, one that runs strong and one that don't, from a gentleman on Craigslist yesterday. Slightly less cc's than I wanted but couldn't pass up the package deal. If they don't check out I'll be calling you on that Husky! Thanks

Back