661 Oil Test 32:1 vs 40:1 vs 50:1 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
off the yamalube 2R MSDS! it was weird...why would they be listed there of all places!??!?!? I don't know man!

Your the oil god here. where do you think!
Obviously. . Reason I asked is the test methods for viscosity are all over the place for the oils I have looked up. This makes a comparison difficult, no?

Thats part of the concept of more oil in a bottle of 800t than in a bottle of 2r due to solvents. He will be able to tell u how he figured it when he gets up. Hes sharp!!
Let's assume that 800T doesn't have any solvent, and I am not convinced it doesn't as MSDS don't list all ingrediants and let's also assume that 2R is 10% solvents, which is higher than I believe to be true. I still am not connecting the dots where 2r at 32:1 = 800T at 58:1.

Let's assume that 800T doesn't have any solvent, and I am not convinced it doesn't as MSDS don't list all ingrediants and let's also assume that 2R is 10% solvents, which is higher than I believe to be true. I still am not connecting the dots where 2r at 32:1 = 800T at 58:1.
He will be able to tell you. Heck hes a Scienctist for La. DEQ

Where's the cheapest place to get 2R? I'm going to get some and try it. Heck it may be awesome stuff. I'm willing to try it out against all the others.

Latest posts

Back