A Box Arrived Today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bilge Rat LT 20

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
It was from Ten r see smelling of cows and bananas.

A crusty old 361 with an attitude and no respect for 12 to 14" oak. It just eats thru it.

After a few cuts i had to put it down, i needed more wood and my leg was stinging from chips slamming into it.

I called Randy to tell him i was very happy with their work. As usual with gearheads we got sidetracked from saws to race cars, mechanics tricks, and things innovative racers did to cars to overcome problems.

It is a pleasure to deal with people who take pride in a job well done as well as take the time to share life experiences on subjects we have in common.

You could not ask for a better person to deal with and he builds a good saw too!

Need a good saw, call the Chimp!!!!!

Now i need to keep the wife from stealing the T shirt that was in the box.

Couldn't think of a better bloke to get a saw from, enjoy

Pics or it didn't happen

Those are the rules around here, I need to see it. I would prefer a video but a decent picture will suffice. We will let you have a 3 day grace period. Congrats on your reborn saw.

It just eats thru "12 to 14" oak"? No way!

Give that poor thing something to do!

12 to 14' was all i had at the house.
We will be at the farm this weekend for a real workout.

The shirt, well the wife says i am "special" all the time.

You have to ask for, and pay for, the shirts (and be lucky that he has some at the time).
we were kidding,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ya know.........made a funny !!!

o_OI figure 25 port jobs and it'd be on the house.:buttkick::D Just joking. Friends dont take advantage of friends or expect things for free..... and me and Ol'Randy are friends first and foremost.:)

Yall have it all wrong.
I bought the shirt, the saw came with it!!!

I bought one of his saws and when he was checking it over found a cracked part. He called and said he needed to replace the part and had to order it. It would be in thursday and if he had time he would get the saw out to me as he was packing for a GTG.
I told him not to rush/worry about it and enjoy the GTG. He could get it together the next week, it was not a problem.
I have 4 saws, i would get by somehow in the meantime.

He and i agree on the statement " you can have it done right or fast, your choice"

I guess he threw the shirt in for my understanding and patience.

Somewhere deep down hidden in some twisted logic there is a moral in this story.

These shirts must be as rare as a NIB 10mm 044:dizzy:

Back