A Cherry 371XPW - Snellerized Style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've done very little chainsaw work in the last several months, but couldn't pass up a sweet 371XPW from 1999. I took it all apart for a proper cleaning and inspection and also ported it. Every time I run a 371/372, they remind me why they're my favorite 70cc class saw. They just run fantastic. Awesome throttle response, excellent RPMs, and fantastic torque, all in one package. What's not to like?!

From what I understand, an older gentleman had this saw and sold it because he never used it. It's obvious that it had very little use and lived it's life setting on a shelf.

371XP_1-L.jpg

371XP_2-L.jpg

371XP_3-L.jpg

371XP_4-L.jpg

371XP_5-L.jpg

Nice!! I love my '99 ported 371XP that Joe did for me! I'll see how this 2166 turns out, that I'm "farmer jonesing" right now, but I really like my 371, even before porting!

Mike

I've done very little chainsaw work in the last several months, but couldn't pass up a sweet 371XPW from 1999. I took it all apart for a proper cleaning and inspection and also ported it. Every time I run a 371/372, they remind me why they're my favorite 70cc class saw. They just run fantastic. Awesome throttle response, excellent RPMs, and fantastic torque, all in one package. What's not to like?!

From what I understand, an older gentleman had this saw and sold it because he never used it. It's obvious that it had very little use and lived it's life setting on a shelf.

371XP_1-L.jpg

371XP_2-L.jpg

371XP_3-L.jpg

371XP_4-L.jpg

371XP_5-L.jpg

Another Alex Vargas impersonation? ? Any reply from YouTube about that turd?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Back