a duhh moment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBolds442

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
This is just a general thought......Last year I was running my owb and for whatever reason I was losing like 10 degrees from my boiler to the furnace and I kinda just blew it off. Today while in the shower it hit me if I am losing 10 in I am losing 10 out that is 20 degrees lost!!!! SO I got to thinking and went under the house and yep there it is in front of me I forgot to insulate 2 lines in and out about 4 or so feet long!! So mission for today insulate the lines and hopefully a longer burn time!!!!

This is just a general thought......Last year I was running my owb and for whatever reason I was losing like 10 degrees from my boiler to the furnace and I kinda just blew it off. Today while in the shower it hit me if I am losing 10 in I am losing 10 out that is 20 degrees lost!!!! SO I got to thinking and went under the house and yep there it is in front of me I forgot to insulate 2 lines in and out about 4 or so feet long!! So mission for today insulate the lines and hopefully a longer burn time!!!!

man has his best ideas while in the bathroom!

Nice :laugh:

I love when light bulbs go off in the ol' head. Sometimes the simplest things escape the mind until a second, third, or fourth look.

Latest posts

Back