A look inside the "While You Wait Woods Port" Husqvarna 395XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I realize his skill is well past that now, but no, I won't let him live that one down:)

Glad ya posted this. . . I was gonna set ya straight. :msp_biggrin:

His saw work is so far past there now, it ain't funny.

We all start somewhere right?

Glad ya posted this. . . I was gonna set ya straight. :msp_biggrin:

His saw work is so far past there now, it ain't funny.

We all start somewhere right?

Starting somewhere isn't the issue. It's when a guy forgets where he came from and gets too big for his britches is when he runs into trouble. Big trouble usually.

I remember when all you young'uns were larnin' about square-ground chain and muffler mods...

Starting somewhere isn't the issue. It's when a guy forgets where he came from and gets too big for his britches is when he runs into trouble. Big trouble usually.

I remember when all you young'uns were larnin' about square-ground chain and muffler mods...

A lot of folks just didn't like the way he talked (typed). . . He's from Chico, so to me it was always just the slang he knew.

I've spoken with him on the phone many, many times, and he's a real good dude. He'd give ya the shirt of his back and you wouldn't have to ask.

There was some baloney back and forth a few years ago -- but that's history.

I honestly don't think he's forgotten his roots, and the folks who were willing to teach him a few things and offer up a friendship.

Not sure your personal experience with him, but he's never done anything to me other than being kind and friendly.

BTW, I knew about square chain before my AS days. . . Showed to me by Ol Don at the Husky shop. :msp_wink:

A lot of folks just didn't like the way he talked (typed). . . He's from Chico, so to me it was always just the slang he knew.

I've spoken with him on the phone many, many times, and he's a real good dude. He'd give ya the shirt of his back and you wouldn't have to ask.

There was some baloney back and forth a few years ago -- but that's history.

I honestly don't think he's forgotten his roots, and the folks who were willing to teach him a few things and offer up a friendship.

Not sure your personal experience with him, but he's never done anything to me other than being kind and friendly.

BTW, I knew about square chain before my AS days. . . Showed to me by Ol Don at the Husky shop. :msp_wink:

I wasn't referring to Rick, Rick and I get a long well. I was referring to all the "builders" who've come and gone...

i like masterminds waiting room ,it has slices of fresh pie to eat while you wait for your saw .

Nice job Randy, I've "re-done" a couple saws that left you limited to what you had to work with to get the right results. Sometimes you have to compromise.
I do have a 372 jug that I rendered useless after sombody else had "ported" it.

A sawshop with a happy ending.....you da man Randy.:msp_biggrin:

Latest posts

Back