A new 'tard

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ohiowoodguy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Sorry to all the developmentally-handicapped who are offended by "'tard", but here is a new one:

Delivered, split, stacked at your location. 185/Chord, 95/Rik. Discounts available for multiple chords or if you wish to pick up. All hard woods, oaks, cherry, locust, some beech, Ash. Little Maple on occasion. 4x9-x4x-7x5x if interested.

From our local Craigslist again.:hmm3grin2orange:

Despite the poor spelling/grammar it looks like a good dealt to me. 4 by 9 by 4 sounds a good "chord" to me for $185. Heck the guy even stacks !!

Last edited:
Sorry to all the developmentally-handicapped who are offended by "'tard", but here is a new one:

Delivered, split, stacked at your location. 185/Chord, 95/Rik. Discounts available for multiple chords or if you wish to pick up. All hard woods, oaks, cherry, locust, some beech, Ash. Little Maple on occasion. 4x9-x4x-7x5x if interested.

Not sure how you came to the conclusion he is a "tard". His spelling may not be the best, but he seems to have been able to gather wood and place an ad in order to sell it. Hopefully his ad will hit a chord with someone and he can sell a cord or two.

Just a thought...but I've seen other CL ads where folks do their phone numbers using a mix of the number (ie. 4) and the word (ie. four) and other ways. Is it to do with trying to get away from spammers (or whatever you call those folks that send you fraud related responses to an ad).

Kevin

If its his phone number he better come back and add the rest of it if he wants to sell any wood.

Its the sizes, 4x9x4 for his chord, 7x5 for his rik.

Even though he cant spell, at least he is trying to do something. He could have a add that says, I'm fat, lazy, and want somebody to give me some money. Just a thought, no offense.:D

If its his phone number he better come back and add the rest of it if he wants to sell any wood.

Its the sizes, 4x9x4 for his chord, 7x5 for his rik.

:D

the x's represent numbers the OP changed for X's so as not to post the guys phone number in the thread, its pretty common practice when posting someones ad in a forum thread
what do you think the dashes are for, and the extra x's?:laugh:
4x9-x4x-7x5x

the x's represent numbers the OP changed for X's so as not to post the guys phone number in the thread, its pretty common practice when posting someones ad in a forum thread
4x9-x4x-7x5x

Ok, Im the dummy now fellas.:laugh::laugh:....and it wont be the last time.:D

4x9-x4x-7x5x

Just got back to this thread. Good catch!

Kevin

so i guy uses the word chord not cord and he is a tard? all bow before the engwish proffesor

Lighten up guy!. I don't consider myself to be the 'grahmer polease', but I feel showing ignorance is not a way to attract customers. What really made me post was 'rik' instead of 'rick'. I've seen lots of chords, but that was the first rik.

And yes, I did x-out his phone number.

At least this person is not just sitting on his derrière raking in the Obama cash give away program! Well, he just might be receiving it, but I would at least respect him for supplementing his income. Maybe someday he could even afford to go to Kollege so he kin spel. I know a plethora of people who are incapable of hard work and they can spell words that most of us can not even comprehend! So why would a retired teacher call this person a 'tard??? Just wondering......

At least this person is not just sitting on his derrière raking in the Obama cash give away program! Well, he just might be receiving it, but I would at least respect him for supplementing his income. Maybe someday he could even afford to go to Kollege so he kin spel. I know a plethora of people who are incapable of hard work and they can spell words that most of us can not even comprehend! So why would a retired teacher call this person a 'tard??? Just wondering......

Since when did this forum become a bastion of political correctness!!!:chainsawguy:

"Its a joke, son, A JOKE!":blob2:

Personally I don't care how its spelled. If the price is right and the amount is correct then thats all I care about. Theres alot of people without jobs and they are trying to ends meet. I've bought wood from you and watching you bash people on here isn't right.

Latest posts

Back