A new 'tard

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since when did this forum become a bastion of political correctness!!!:chainsawguy:

"Its a joke, son, A JOKE!":blob2:

That is the beauty of the forums, Teach. While they are not a fortitude of punctiliousness, I embrace the opportunity to bolster the downtrodden. I feel it is extremely indecorous to berate those whom are challenged.

I have a relative who is constantly challenged by his mental retardation. Most persons with mental retardation are capable of achieving self-sufficiency, but they are continuously subjected to the ridicule of inconsiderate or maybe uninformed people who hurt them.

I am only attempting to enlighten you and others who may not be fully aware that one of those challenged individuals just may be one of our own Arborist Site fellow members trying to make ends meet.

That said, feel free to pick on me or the others with strong shoulders, but please be respectful of those who might be easily intimidated by mindless name calling. They truly need the encouragement!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!! :heart:

That is the beauty of the forums, Teach. While they are not a fortitude of punctiliousness, I embrace the opportunity to bolster the downtrodden. I feel it is extremely indecorous to berate those whom are challenged.

I have a relative who is constantly challenged by his mental retardation. Most persons with mental retardation are capable of achieving self-sufficiency, but they are continuously subjected to the ridicule of inconsiderate or maybe uninformed people who hurt them.

I am only attempting to enlighten you and others who may not be fully aware that one of those challenged individuals just may be one of our own Arborist Site fellow members trying to make ends meet.

That said, feel free to pick on me or the others with strong shoulders, but please be respectful of those who might be easily intimidated by mindless name calling. They truly need the encouragement!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!! :heart:

someone dusted off the thesaurus for that post :D

The OP is a retired school teacher. Maybe thats why he feels the right to bash others.

Back