A poor day at the auction

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is mine.

Photo0438.jpg

Photo0439.jpg

It is a ways back on the project list.

Here is mine.

Photo0438.jpg

Photo0439.jpg

It is a ways back on the project list.

It looks like it's fairly complete, does it run? I notice you removed that ugly shield that goes around the muffler like I did.. One thing yours has that mine doesn't is the manual oiler lever, previous owner of mine broke it off so I just turned up the oil and use it as an automatic only.

Last edited:
It looks like it's fairly complete, does it run? I notice you removed that ugly shield that goes around the muffler like I did.. One thing yours has that mine doesn't is the manual oiler lever, previous owner of mine broke it off so I just turned up the oil and use it as an automatic only.

It is the way I got it, it does run but poorly, needs new P&C which I have a great running Echo 701 willing to donate the needed parts. I like the JD yellow better than the Echo orange.

It is the way I got it, it does run but poorly, needs new P&C which I have a great running Echo 701 willing to donate the needed parts. I like the JD yellow better than the Echo orange.

A P &C is the one thing mine doesn't need..I can't pull the rope without using the comp. release. Never checked the compression but I'd bet it's up there! I used to have a 702 but sold it for parts..cheap. I wish I'd had it back when I was working on the JD.

Latest posts

Back