A stihl of a deal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

booger1286

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Went to a small engine shop today and asked if anyone had any parts saws for sale and some guy said he had two old stihls. I went to look and they were a 076 with a 36 inch bar and a 051 with a 32 inch bar. I asked what he would take for them and he said 100 for both.I am going to pick them up tom and i will try to post pics. The 051 is in great shape but the 076 needs some small parts like screws and the throttle trigger is missing, but overall look great and should be easy fixes. Cant wait to start on em.
In the past week i have got a Husqvarna 181, Poulan pro 305, Homelite super xl, Husqvarna 395, and the two stihls for 500 bucks.

Looks like you got a good score.:cheers: I've been meaning to hit some of the saw shops around here to see if they have anything left. Looks like you beat me to it.

Looks like you got a good score.:cheers: I've been meaning to hit some of the saw shops around here to see if they have anything left. Looks like you beat me to it.

Yeah most of them know me pretty well. Now we definitely need to find some big wood to cut.

Yeah with the weather the way it is I can't go get any logs today or tomorrow. I wish the rain would have waited a few more days.

Booger - Here's your pic ....

207569d1321553649-img00176%5B1%5D-jpg

Latest posts

Back