About that time again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soon all the green will be left to the Pines and we'll be looking at this with flannels on.
2368890720105432928S600x600Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Old stone barn near the shop.

Last edited:
it was 87 degrees here today but I've been fightin' mice for over a week now.They come out of the woodwork (literally) every year at this time. Maples have been turning for a week or so.

Forecast for central Ohio tonight is lows in the hi 40s. Wont be long before the fires are lit again, saws in the woods and cutt'en an splitt'en,, flannel shirt weather,, I can hardly wait:clap:.

Low 70's with a 40% chance of rain. Who can think about building a fire, there are little brown birds flying around just begging to be shot at....

88° right now. 97° tomorrow. Stuck some longnecks in the kitchen freezer. Beer fridge wasn't keeping up with the demand even after I throttled it up. Got busy and forgot. At least they didn't explode all over the Missus's favorite frozen pastries!...not this time anyway.

Virginia Creeper???? I see it all the time, but never like that. Maybe it's because of the wall of creeper that it looks like that. Very cool.

Around here it covers barns, cliffs and I don't see it strangling trees. Isn't a problem like Kudzu (invasive) in the south. Still 92°. Beer fridge went out like a Poulan. Won't start. Wife goes out and buys me a new one. I'm smiling again!

Back