Accesible Loss

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, just posting via phone. I try to keep it short and sweet when I don't have a keyboard to type on. What I'm trying to get across is that the person who needs a new piece of equipment just goes straight to the (insert name of brand here) store on the corner and plops down the cash, he's probably getting less and paying more than the guy that does his homework and checks out all the choices.

I'm pretty loyal to the brands I like, but given another option thats better or just as good for less, I'd be tempted to have a new loyalty. Truth be told, I'm a red tractor guy, but my next one has a 50/50 shot of being green.

BTW, you have less brand recognition than Olympic/Olympyk/Oleo Mac/Efco. How bout keeping a name for a while?

PEKS, sorry for the derail.

It is all interesting..
Have a great Thanksgiving..
Cheers..

I have some giant chuncks of silver maple to roll over and split thats about at the degree of decay as the wood you just cut. The stuff does burn like paper, but what I say about firewood is, if its free, and it fits in the door, it gets burned.

Take a few of the better pieces of that wood and make yourself a bucket fool of noodles. Thats the best fire starter I've found, other than pine noodles.

Latest posts

Back