Advertising strategy for new tree co.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ddhlakebound said:
In addition to the 2x2 ad we also get a reader ad in another section. That's what I'm wanting topics to use for advertising, preferably topics which successful tree companies use effectively in advertising.

I think you could start your ads with something like "did you know...?" I think headlines with question marks are more read. also if you can ever get a good quote to use as a headline, quotation marks also increase readership. The final thing that I would reccomend is includig some sort of headline that has a percentage in it, which drastically increases readership.

Keep your headline at about 7-10 words and maybe have a subheadder of a 12-20 word sentence. If you can have a picture, always write something under the picture.

Here's an example of what kinds of headlines really work (I don't know harldy anything about treecare, so I'll just make up a topic)

Do bananas really have 70% more potassium than pears? (Header)
"eating a bananna is one of the best things you can do" according to Dr. Smith (subheader)

goofy, but you get the point.

Last edited:
Back