Aftermarket cylinder testers needed, Reduced price for your opinion and comments!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will do my very best ! I will have my Nephew run the saw a lot,he runs them harder than I do, told him run it all out,just try to keep it in one piece ! LOL I will keep a log of anything it does or don't do. We will also see how the AM bearings hold up ? It will also have AM gaskets and seals in it too.

Should I just put the build and run in here , or start another thread on it? Same to me either way. Just let me know you guys like best?

Any ides you guys care to share,please do !

Sir Slug........I recommend starting a thread for the build......just mention am jug in the title.....that draws in the naysayers like flies to a turd. :D

Update: Ran the 365 Husky with the Tecomec P/C today. First tank was playing with it to tune it and ease into it a little but still ran hard. Had it set a little rich for second tank but ran hard. Readjusted and ran hard two more tanks. So four tanks run through it and it runs very well. The saw performes a lot better then stock....but maybe the piston in backwards had something to do with that.

This saw runs better than new. It has more power and it's not as tempramental now. Time will tell of its durability but as it stands I think I could reccomend it as a replacement P/C.

Update: Ran the 365 Husky with the Tecomec P/C today. First tank was playing with it to tune it and ease into it a little but still ran hard. Had it set a little rich for second tank but ran hard. Readjusted and ran hard two more tanks. So four tanks run through it and it runs very well. The saw performes a lot better then stock....but maybe the piston in backwards had something to do with that.

This saw runs better than new. It has more power and it's not as tempramental now. Time will tell of its durability but as it stands I think I could reccomend it as a replacement P/C.

NICE... nothing like being happy, happy, happy!

Dusk Dynasty is on, sorry.

Yes I am ! Thanks very much for the chance to play ! LOL
I am doing 2-044s , one with AM kit and AM bearings. The other will have a old 10mm top end. Should make a good side by side test ?
But afraid there won't be any videos,only have dial up out here in the sticks. Sorry guys ! I will do many pix of everything ! No grinding on there for now,later, YES ! LOL

:rock:

I am just down the road in the "big" city with the "basket". Holler if you need a hand:......or a beer:cheers:. I have high speed internet here in civilization......just need to learn the skills to take and post a video:msp_unsure:

It wasn't always that way.......I used to love me some Crown Royal. My liver went into #### it mode and I had to give all alcohol up........it's been almost ten years since I had a drink.

I'm good myself then friend.. come over and bring what you'd like to drink... coke's are always cold!

Sippin on some sweet tea right now my friend. :msp_wink:

You guys are enough to make a person nauseous.

Speaking of being nauseous.....Tom sent me a pic that made me puke a little. You should ask him about it.......hell I'll have him send it to you since I'm your friend and all. :msp_wink:

It wasn't always that way.......I used to love me some Crown Royal. My liver went into #### it mode and I had to give all alcohol up........it's been almost ten years since I had a drink.

Sippin on some sweet tea right now my friend. :msp_wink:

I gave it up about 8 yrs ago ! :rock: I will drink a beer maybe once a year. Some years not.

Back