Alert Jred saws on eBay not as advertised

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, it surprised me. Very tight squish, the out side edge of the squish is .015 and it gets larger as you move in to the inside where it's .020, not flat. I've been thinking about putting a thin gasket in it but havn't decided.
I wouldn't run .015 in that saw. A beer can would put you close. Is the squish really that tight in those? Has anyone else measured? @chipper1 did you guys check before you pulled it?

You want to know what is so funny @chipper1.. you call yourself a “fool” and I agree than you State no I said foolish. After 25,000 post I am beginning to realize you don’t really know what you say 10 minutes later . Do you know anything about the stock market ? Have you heard the term Pump and Dump?
Ok your words “ , I don't feel like a fool paying what I did for it even with the "R" on the handle, but I do for not realizing what it was.
Again “ I do ( feel like a fool) for not realizing what it was ..... finally the Fool self recognizing !!!!
To add a little more to your nonsense babbling
Your words “But be sure I didn't call myself a fool, but that I felt foolish” hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is there a point to your posts to me, are these things really so difficult to understand.
Edit I never finished the above statement so here's the rest:
I wouldn't run .015 in that saw. A beer can would put you close. Is the squish really that tight in those? Has anyone else measured? @chipper1 did you guys check before you pulled it?
No, I didn't check.
I wouldn't run 15 either, just send it out to have the base cut.

I just double checked and it's .015 then I checked my caliper with a feeler gauge, it's dead on at .018 but at .015 it's .001 off. So that makes the squish .016. I might just take a little off the piston.

I checked widcat46 feedback and so far only one person has left bad feedback, I bet most of the buyers, like me, didn't notice the R or they are waiting the 7 days you have to wait to leave bad feedback. They have a lot of bad feedback for saying the item is one thing and sending another.

So even with the R stamping are these still good deals? I was considering buying 1 or 2 small saws just to put back on the shelf for future use.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Is there a point to your posts to me, are these things really so difficult to understand, because someone has a feeling that does not make them

No, I didn't check.
I wouldn't run 15 either, sand the base a little and put a gasket in it, or send it out to have the base cut.

Yes @chipper1 there is a point to my post. That is your post most of the 25,000 seem under the influence ??? Picture look familiar lol. Have a great day !!!
1b389c317d338951f62657c8acf5f858.jpg

I have been waiting for your personal report back from wildcats? Did you make any progress? Your last post stated you were going to make a point about asking the eBay seller and reporting to the group ... ok thanks.

I have been waiting for your personal report back from wildcats? Did you make any progress? Your last post stated you were going to make a point about asking the eBay seller and reporting to the group ... ok thanks.

I sent a message to the seller yesterday. Crickets so far. I'm guessing they're dealing with more than a couple complaints about right now...

I sent a message to the seller yesterday. Crickets so far. I'm guessing they're dealing with more than a couple complaints about right now...
Dealing with me currently, they’re only reply is give you $50 back or send the saw back. They don’t care about anything else, they don’t acknowledge misrepresentation of them one bit.

I found out something interesting about them. They claim to be Husqvarna distributors, they have some one on here watching this thread. Pretty much told me they don’t care what we think. They’ve sold 500 of them and are a multi million dollar corporation that don’t care what we think

No hidden fact I am one of the people watching this and many other post about the EBay deals. I plan on doing much more business with them. They were sold the saws from Husqvarna as BRAND NEW with No Warranty . It does not surprise me with handling over 500 saws that a few are broken.
Before I would start accusing the EBay seller of anything about R stamped saws I would want proven in writing from Husqvarna that something is not kosher. They are closing in on 500 sales in a very short period with many many happy buyers. I have said many times EBAY will always be much bigger than the chainsaw forums with lots of protection.
My advice is return the broken saws and move on . Bill

No hidden fact I am one of the people watching this and many other post about the EBay deals. I plan on doing much more business with them. They were sold the saws from Husqvarna as BRAND NEW with No Warranty . It does not surprise me with handling over 500 saws that a few are broken.
Before I would start accusing the EBay seller of anything about R stamped saws I would want proven in writing from Husqvarna that something is not kosher. They are closing in on 500 sales in a very short period with many many happy buyers. I have said many times EBAY will always be much bigger than the chainsaw forums with lots of protection.
My advice is return the broken saws and move on . Bill

Good for you!

Don’t kid you’re self they’re not new, unused. I’ve personally handled over 40-50 husqvarna refurbished saws, trimmers and backpack blowers from VMINNOVATIONS when they were selling refurbs that were returned back to them. They were originally sold as New certified refurbished with the infamous R. Just like these. FCEF4285-9F0F-483A-8FEB-31575900EB1E.jpeg4D32F17F-1529-4194-8685-44EF5C29BE28.jpeg29965579-C483-47CA-9D0D-192A149C0631.jpeg3C8D3D20-7B02-4DFB-B356-36733F6E3CB4.jpegC1D0DED8-8911-4497-8F18-9D4D2915E575.jpegDC1F6237-5B40-412D-AB70-2B1243BA92DB.jpeg2FC3D00F-BBA8-4EEF-9B2C-7AC6CB6E8796.jpegFCEF4285-9F0F-483A-8FEB-31575900EB1E.jpeg4D32F17F-1529-4194-8685-44EF5C29BE28.jpeg29965579-C483-47CA-9D0D-192A149C0631.jpeg3C8D3D20-7B02-4DFB-B356-36733F6E3CB4.jpegC1D0DED8-8911-4497-8F18-9D4D2915E575.jpegDC1F6237-5B40-412D-AB70-2B1243BA92DB.jpeg2FC3D00F-BBA8-4EEF-9B2C-7AC6CB6E8796.jpeg

Back