All members participating in the helmet signing, please check in here.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, you guys wanna make another go of it? I dont mind telling you that if I start another thread explaining what we are doing, what its all about, and what you need to do if you want to participate and some clown sends me a PM about needing a manicure in mexico and he ran into trouble at the border because of his spiked hairdo and thats why it took him 54.75 days to get the thing sent back out, i will retire with a bag of Tootsie Rolls to my den and die of a sugar induced high speed accident with a fire poker.

would be better with cheese puffs. if said clown does materialize publish his name and set the "dogs of scorn" on him. that should be good for some high entertainment.

would be better with cheese puffs. if said clown does materialize publish his name and set the "dogs of scorn" on him. that should be good for some high entertainment.

Alright, let me drag the thing out of the box, snap a few pics of it, and I will start a new thread in the morning if I have time. In the past i have kept my temper in check and tried to just let things slide, but this time around.....if you sit on it more than a week, I am publishing names.I got better things to do than babysit folks who need a map,a prod in the back, a tank of gas, three bean burritos,an AC DC album,leather reclining seats, air conditioning, DVD player, and a new paint job before they can make their way to the post office.By the way, you can print your own postage right from home and have the mail lady,guy, what ever pick the thing up from your house.Dont even have to go to the post office anymore.

Right now I am shutting down for the evening, they are forecasting heavy winds, rain, lightning,hail, and anything else the good lord feels fit to thrown down on us for the evening, so its time to unplug everything electrical.

In the morning guys, and dont forget to check the off topics forum for this weeks contest in the morning....

just wondering what the status of this is?

As soon as I get over the hump with the tornado clean up around here, I will start taking names again, although from the sound of it my church disaster relief crew may be headed to MO to help out. Check out Indianspring's post on this forum.sounds like they might need some help up there worse than what we needed here.

Dont worry, I havent forgotten.

I didn't read through all of the original thread or this one (sorry) but the idea of sending it to GTG's makes a lot of sense. Get 20-30 guys to sign it at one pop.

I can take it to the June 18th GTG at Terrys if needed. I have two workers that live in Newport that could pick it up. Let me know if you want me to do it.

Back