All right whos still burning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weather pics from today thank goodness we have lots of green trees and nice water.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Had a fire inside a couple days ago. Gloomy rainy weather never got to 60F. House got cold and damp.

That was then. Now it's 80 F. and very humid. Running around in shorts in spite of the mosquitoes. Such is N. Wisconsin!

Didn't have to have a fire last night. . . Did the previous 4 nights though. Currently humid as hell, and thundering outside.

I am. I lit one this morning. Yesterday I ran the heater. I just got ready to go mow the 14 day growth of grass because it hadn't rained since this morning and it was raining again. I'm seeing some big, happy slugs.

It is better than hot, it is better than hot. 55 outside now.

attachment.php

My water heater went out last Tuesday and my wife and teenage daughters aren't crazy about cold showers. I couldn't fix it right away so I fired up the boiler and had hot water. It's a good thing to. The supply house that I got the water heater from needed to consult with the product rep that was out of town and couldn't be reached. It seems strange putting wood in the boiler when it is 93 degrees. I'm glad I unsulated most of the boiler loop pipes.

Today is the first day of summer and we are supposed to hit an all time high of 63!! Whoohoo.
It is still raining:deadhorse:
At least we don't have to worry about forest fires anytime soon.

Its 97 degrees and high humidity here. This is the first time in my life that I purchased firewood. I've been hauling it home at night and stacking it in an old hog shed. I'm sweating my butt off and getting stung by wasp. I prefer to do this in the fall.

Today is the first day of summer and we are supposed to hit an all time high of 63!! Whoohoo.
It is still raining:deadhorse:
At least we don't have to worry about forest fires anytime soon.

We saw our shadows today...do you think that means six more weeks of rain?

The neighborhood is alive with the sound of lawnmowers. I did my part to contribute. Looks like a foggy night is in store.

I read that yesterday's sun level was equal to February 20th!

Ive been called a jerk:biggrinbounce2: for sending our rain eastward so ive changed the weather. It hsnt rained in hours and shadows are visable sometimes today. You in Montana may notice several hours of drier weather shortly.

Ive been called a jerk:biggrinbounce2: for sending our rain eastward so ive changed the weather. It hsnt rained in hours and shadows are visable sometimes today. You in Montana may notice several hours of drier weather shortly.

:greenchainsaw:

Ya know I was just pulling your starter cord. . . Love ya brother. :D

Yes, I'm helping to send some Summery Weather to you Easterners. :)
We hit 70s today. I packed water with me while doing my logology. Had to stop and cool off coming back up the hill and the flies came out. I'll send you the flies too while we're at it. Would you also like some Salal? :):cheers:

Latest posts

Back