Alright, fess up, who's stealing......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he just asked for the old poles, they probably would have just given them to him. We like when people ask for poles, it's that much less we have to haul away. The employees take all the untreated cedar because it's a good fire starter.

I am flattered WB.
Actually, the price of copper is up. Little time for T-Poles right now......watch your local substation. Live Free or Die. :cheers::cheers:

How's the wood biz ?

:laugh:

I'm not in the selling business. At the moment. Just a guy who burns to keep the house toasty. Though I have such a big surplus from this winter and a good pile for next year, I might just sell a few cords in 2009-10. No Verizon poles, however.

The point about how many are disgruntled about the FairPoint takeover is a good one and offers a plausible explanation as to motive.

:laugh:
I'm not in the selling business. At the moment. Just a guy who burns to keep the house toasty. Though I have such a big surplus from this winter and a good pile for next year, I might just sell a few cords in 2009-10. No Verizon poles, however.
The point about how many are disgruntled about the FairPoint takeover is a good one and offers a plausible explanation as to motive.

Sorry, some highjack here, but short.
Glad you're warm and toasty down there.
In this rural region, there's limited DSL or high speed connections. Only last year we transferred from phone line internet to satellite which is off in snow, in fog, in rain which is here. Fairpoint promised a lot to bring DSL to rural New England, then, in spite of many many calls and emails, nada. We shall see.
Motive to take pole : forget it. No rationale for stealing. Period.

Back