Alright guys, let me have it.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan. I read that 3 times and still can't figure out what the heck you are saying. S'all right. I'm not here to p*** off a mod, or start a war, just wanted to learn some stuff, which I did, thanks guys.

Yeah, there are somes lines to read between. Its not you tryin to piss off a mod that is for sure.
Treeco had a crew, the first crew I ever worked on back in the winter of 91. Probably a crew that would send you scurrying back to the man cab. I could see then that Treeco put his heart and soul into it,no joke.
Treeco knows the ins and outs of this business better than any one man could.He truly is a stone cold 100% arborist like he said. This guy is a real old time stickler, ornery about his craft to the hilt.
Treeco, now, hates my F-ing guts so now you know. you think you have disgusted him?

you and treeco got some history?

what happened treeco you run "the dan" off your squad a few years back?

i still have a strong dislike (but respect) for the guy who canned me......twice. prick that he is. lol

tman, treeco pay well or is he tight with it?

Last edited:
you and treeco got some history?

what happened treeco you run "the dan" of your squad a few years back?

i still have a strong dislike (but respect) for the guy who canned me......twice. prick that he is. lol

tman, treeco pay well or is he tight with it?

Treeco is cool as ####.

Nope, didn't run him off. He left of his own accord and moved from the area. His name was Ben back then. I had one guy leave and join the circus but I don't think it was him but it may have been.:)

I never thought there were anybad feelings whatsoever. had agood time for the season i stayed. Even back then he was tight with his chops.

Not a bad job at all. A large Silver Maple is not easy to reduce without it looking alittle.....topped. But good work.

You love it! Got the modified designed yet, I have a few ideas.:)

Yup, I just lengthened the T in the middle like was suggested by the other guy. This was done a few months back too. The Yellow pages add has the new one as does our new T-shirt design. Same with the trucks too, I think. Just haven't updated the website yet.

Yup, I just lengthened the T in the middle like was suggested by the other guy. This was done a few months back too. The Yellow pages add has the new one as does our new T-shirt design. Same with the trucks too, I think. Just haven't updated the website yet.
Should have left it the other way, maybe you'd get alot of chicks calling, lol. Kind of the old subliminal message thing-might have worked out sweet, who knows! I dont work for enough chicks thats for sure, lol.

Should have left it the other way, maybe you'd get alot of chicks calling, lol. Kind of the old subliminal message thing-might have worked out sweet, who knows! I dont work for enough chicks thats for sure, lol.

I know, right? You should see the design we got coming for our girls.

Choice Tree Care Chicks
Too Good For Small Wood

Double check them pics, boss. You won't find a rip cut on one of my finished trees.

We know that that those arent finished cuts ... but the potential customer looking at pics might not realize that.
I'm not ragging you on your work... just some constructive criticism about your website.
Also it might be considered deceptive to advertise as "fully insured' when you dont carry WC.

Great work on the spurless climbing by the way.

Lets get back on track fellas

Blakes, What the heck are you doing? Hey, you did ask for it so what can you say?

First, your captions are lame, quite lame. You do NOT say " so and an so safley lowers the branch" you say" Smacks it down in the zone like text book"

Anyway 12 years? Suddenly that maple is looking real bad. There are no CHUNKS in trim jobs. Whatever with that tree buddy for real, my God whatever.

this oak project kinda looks just as bad. There actaully is a whole lot of crotch sitting and low tie in points going on. I think anybody with the years you claim on the job you might have thought to put some spikes on just to at least take off that one limb. What was that you were lowering? Not very much at once it seemed.

Both jobs looked like the climber should have been tied in MUCH further up, correct me if I am wrong, it did look possible from the pics. One thing I liked was that it didn't look like anything got broke.
go ahead , get back to me.

Blakes, What the heck are you doing? Hey, you did ask for it so what can you say?

First, your captions are lame, quite lame. You do NOT say " so and an so safley lowers the branch" you say" Smacks it down in the zone like text book"

Anyway 12 years? Suddenly that maple is looking real bad. There are no CHUNKS in trim jobs. Whatever with that tree buddy for real, my God whatever.

this oak project kinda looks just as bad. There actaully is a whole lot of crotch sitting and low tie in points going on. I think anybody with the years you claim on the job you might have thought to put some spikes on just to at least take off that one limb. What was that you were lowering? Not very much at once it seemed.

Both jobs looked like the climber should have been tied in MUCH further up, correct me if I am wrong, it did look possible from the pics. One thing I liked was that it didn't look like anything got broke.
go ahead , get back to me.

12 years? No buddy, I said 6. Anyway, the main reason we didn't use spikes on that oak was because...ding ding ding! The pics were going on the website. That's it.

Latest posts

Back