Alright guys, let me have it.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12 years? No buddy, I said 6. Anyway, the main reason we didn't use spikes on that oak was because...ding ding ding! The pics were going on the website. That's it.

Ding, ding? Whats that supper? So the theory was to do the job like a beeched purpoise as to take pictures of yourselfs busting your ass slasheing it up AND ( it has not been answeres as of yet) Where is the guys upper support line?
Those pics were in NO WAY depicting any sort of " trim" or "prune". Full fledged massacre my friend. Not only does The Dan NOT abide but his principle mentor does not either, he was on you like white on rice.I am aleast giving more than his old wrinkled tushy is.
But you got it, With your experience The Dan Advises taking a break at looking at what you are doing from any logicall standpoint. Yup, That'll do her for you. Think for a minute like Ty Webb, the golf pro. " You have to be the ball.", is what he would say.
You really should be looking at that little yellow thing ( under 200) and thinking about putting high shots in with the throwball. Just get to the top fast, easy and with energy to be ON TOP of what you are working, not nut hugging and ready to do a flip over. That one picture with the bigger saw up there? At that angle? On his nuts? No REALLY ON HIS NUTS? Boy you won't be doing that for another 6 years I bet ya.

Latest posts

Back