Always check the dumb stuff first.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvegas

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm new here but this place consumes all of my free time now .

Anyway i had been having trouble with my little 025 (let the :blob2: begin) and the little bugger would run worth a crap, I tried everything crab rebuild (needed one anyway),plug, fuel line,vent line, blah blah blah.. i would tinker with it every now and then when i got the chance. Well last night as I was reading the forums, I stumbled a cross a post talking bout impulse lines........ and what I couldnt figure out, slapped me right in the face went to the garage and it was not on the nipple. Must have not been on all the way last time I tore down the saw for a cleaning and finally fell off.:bang: I got so caught up thinking it was something more complicated, I completely overlooked checking something basic like that.

This Forum is great seem like allot of good guys on here willing to help out :msp_thumbup::cheers:

Don

I just got a 025 today for free, I don't think they have a impulse line. The one your probably thinking about is the fuel line. Good luck with your little Stihl!

Nope your right, just double checked, there is a little line back there. Im going to throw a new one on there tomorrow.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back